Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merc/Commando changes on PTS

veyl
11.26.2012 , 02:20 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalifus View Post
Everyone look....we finally get to see the rest of the community. This game must suck if you're the community.
Yes, the community that abides to the Forum Policies and doesn't consider its class a special snowflake. When I post on the PTS, it's about PTS issues that will go towards...wait for it... FIXING THE PATCH before it's released. But since you and your poor mercenary buddy failed to follow the rules of the forums and the PTS: HERE THEY ARE. How to Post on the PTS

"In order to ensure that feedback in the PTS forum is organized and useful, please follow these guidelines. Note that posts and threads that do not follow these guidelines will be removed or closed. Thank you!

Make sure that your threads relate directly to the notes for the current PTS version. We are specifically looking for your feedback on the new changes and any NEW bugs that may exist on the PTS related to these changes.

Please only post issues or bugs you have encountered while playing on the PTS that are related to new changes or that are critical issues not present on the live servers.

Do not post threads about bugs or issues (such as suggestions, requests, or other things that aren't in the patch) that are not addressed by the current patch notes. Please use the In-Game Customer Service Portal to report issues you have encountered on the live servers.

Please do not post threads to ask questions about the update from people who are testing. In order to keep feedback visible and organized, it's important that threads in PTS focus on feedback from players who are testing.

Please note that threads that are not directly related to the current PTS version of the game will be removed from the PTS forums or will be closed. Thanks for helping us keep PTS threads helpful and relevant!

Sorry. Both of you and your demand for change are going against this Forums Policy and yes, the community could care less what you think. Your class forums, on the other hand, where the people that play your class are... Will care what you think and support you.

Jherad
11.26.2012 , 04:31 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by veyl View Post
and yes, the community could care less what you think.
As a representative of the community I couldn't care less what you think. Which I guess means the community doesn't either.

Am I doing it right?
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso - Merc
Youtube / Twitch
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

Mancer
11.26.2012 , 04:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jherad View Post
As a representative of the community I couldn't care less what you think. Which I guess means the community doesn't either.

Am I doing it right?
AHHHHahahahahaha. Yes, for me it works that way.
I achieved the ultimate level of SWTOR endgame: Forum ranting & trolling!

veyl
11.26.2012 , 04:39 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jherad View Post

Am I doing it right?
Touche'. However, everything I said about this thread still stands and is against the "how to post" thread.

cashogy
11.26.2012 , 08:21 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by veyl View Post
Touche'. However, everything I said about this thread still stands and is against the "how to post" thread.
and youre obnoxious