Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Its a pity we domt have Darth Malak references in swtor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Its a pity we domt have Darth Malak references in swtor

BlueArab
11.27.2012 , 06:28 AM | #11
Order of the Malakites?

maxetius
11.28.2012 , 12:56 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Wallner View Post
How about when you have Lord scourge with you at the end of maelstrom prison, and he's not taking any part in the scene.

That's even weirder.
Nah, remember the game operates on a timeline. You don't pick up Scourge until after the suicide mission fails, which is well after rescuing Revan.

SamuelAU
11.28.2012 , 01:49 AM | #13
Darth Malak is made reference to in the Smuggler storyline in Alderaan, but only in a codex entry you receive.

joshis
11.28.2012 , 05:01 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
NPC like Baras say: once a sith lord destroyed taris. and that's all? Not even mention his name?
SPOILER
listen to Revan in the foundry as he dies he says: "And in the end, as the darkness takes me, I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, old friend."

Simbr
11.28.2012 , 01:52 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Wallner View Post
How about when you have Lord scourge with you at the end of maelstrom prison, and he's not taking any part in the scene.

That's even weirder.
Ha ha, yeah Revan even complains about 'the betrayer' but doesn't notice that Scourge is infact standing right next to you! Scourge keeps quiet as well. Well planned Failware!

Temeluchus
11.28.2012 , 06:03 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Simbr View Post
Ha ha, yeah Revan even complains about 'the betrayer' but doesn't notice that Scourge is infact standing right next to you! Scourge keeps quiet as well. Well planned Failware!
You get Scourge after Revan is rescued in the timeline of events. You going back to run it with Scourge in your party has no effect on the timeline or the story. The fail here was on your part, not Bioware's.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.