Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mask of Nihilus Match Armor (Cloth)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Mask of Nihilus Match Armor (Cloth)

Saliq
11.24.2012 , 11:52 PM | #11
Actually Investigators + Nihilus looks really damn nice
CE Owner Member since 08
Juggernaut - Sniper - Powertech - Assassin Guardian - Commando - Vanguard - Scoundrel
―HK-47 "Advice: It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

tolaf
11.24.2012 , 11:56 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by JediKalel View Post
I'm kind of hoping they make the cloak that he wore, his full outfit was pretty sweet from KOTOR... anyway i love the mask except for close up where you can see the face is there and just painted black, it would look better if you just saw no face close up.
Yes, i would like to know why they decided to do this, Nihilus' mask didn't show his face.
Was this option just easier?
Dark Nova leader of the Sin-gie clan

JediKalel
11.24.2012 , 11:59 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by tolaf View Post
Yes, i would like to know why they decided to do this, Nihilus' mask didn't show his face.
Was this option just easier?
I'm guessing in order to "hide" the face they just made the mask change the facial features to black, perhaps because of clipping issues where the players face would stick out... just guessing, but theres got to be a better way than just having a black face when you zoom in.

Sirokai
11.25.2012 , 12:10 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Saliq View Post
Actually Investigators + Nihilus looks really damn nice
Does it? Where do you get it from so I can take a look? =o
Sith Sorcerer (Pandemonium) - Female, Sith Pureblood; Imperial Agent (Sidelined) - Male, Chiss; Jedi Knight (Lamuh) - Male, Sith Pureblood; Trooper (Khaligto) - Female, Mirialin

JediKalel
11.25.2012 , 12:18 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sirokai View Post
You also forgot to mention what class you are... that makes a difference as to what armor you can equip unless its adaptive

Sirokai
11.25.2012 , 12:21 AM | #16
You also forgot to mention what class you are... that makes a difference as to what armor you can equip unless its adaptive
Ahhh you're right. I did say cloth armor, didn't I. =P I meant light armor. I'll be using it on my sith sorc.
Sith Sorcerer (Pandemonium) - Female, Sith Pureblood; Imperial Agent (Sidelined) - Male, Chiss; Jedi Knight (Lamuh) - Male, Sith Pureblood; Trooper (Khaligto) - Female, Mirialin

MimicUnleashed
11.25.2012 , 12:25 AM | #17
It doesnt color match... thats the end of the story. I cant tell you WHY they didnt enable that, maybe because its Nihilus's mask and he didnt wear any color other than black so they wanted to keep it true to character, who knows. Bottom line is you wont find anything to color match it with, because it doesnt color match.
Sith Inquisitor quest reward on DK for doing the Revanite quest chain. It's the same shade of black as the mask and since the hood vanishes it blends in nicely. Other than that? MAYBE the Jedi Myrmidon hood for JG, but I'm sort of iffy on that one to be fair.
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
Show me on the doll where Bioware touched you
Never Forget
Never Surrender

Sirokai
11.25.2012 , 12:33 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MimicUnleashed View Post
Sith Inquisitor quest reward on DK for doing the Revanite quest chain. It's the same shade of black as the mask and since the hood vanishes it blends in nicely. Other than that? MAYBE the Jedi Myrmidon hood for JG, but I'm sort of iffy on that one to be fair.
Eh. Well, that's awful since I haven't had the armor from the revanite quest in months and months and months (actually almost a year. O_o)

Saliq
11.25.2012 , 12:49 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Sirokai View Post
Investigators is Adaptive armor from the Cartel Shop, it's on the first page, granted it's red and not black, I found it to fit really well together with the Mask
CE Owner Member since 08
Juggernaut - Sniper - Powertech - Assassin Guardian - Commando - Vanguard - Scoundrel
―HK-47 "Advice: It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Sirokai
11.25.2012 , 01:08 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Saliq View Post
Investigators is Adaptive armor from the Cartel Shop, it's on the first page, granted it's red and not black, I found it to fit really well together with the Mask
Do you have that? If so can you take a screen shot of it so I can take a look?