Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mask of Nihilus Match Armor (Cloth)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Mask of Nihilus Match Armor (Cloth)

Sirokai
11.24.2012 , 11:23 PM | #1
So far I haven't had any luck finding a cloth chest piece that actually matches (color) the Mask of Nihilus since it can't be used with unify color. Anybody else have any luck finding a cloth chest piece to match?
Sith Sorcerer (Pandemonium) - Female, Sith Pureblood; Imperial Agent (Sidelined) - Male, Chiss; Jedi Knight (Lamuh) - Male, Sith Pureblood; Trooper (Khaligto) - Female, Mirialin

tolaf
11.24.2012 , 11:28 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sirokai View Post
So far I haven't had any luck finding a cloth chest piece that actually matches (color) the Mask of Nihilus since it can't be used with unify color. Anybody else have any luck finding a cloth chest piece to match?
I don't have it and i'm thankful, it looks really bad regardless of what you wear.
Dark Nova leader of the Sin-gie clan

Sirokai
11.24.2012 , 11:31 PM | #3
Well, I have a throne mount to sell and I figured I would buy the mask in its place for my sith sorc.
Sith Sorcerer (Pandemonium) - Female, Sith Pureblood; Imperial Agent (Sidelined) - Male, Chiss; Jedi Knight (Lamuh) - Male, Sith Pureblood; Trooper (Khaligto) - Female, Mirialin

JediKalel
11.24.2012 , 11:43 PM | #4
It doesnt color match... thats the end of the story. I cant tell you WHY they didnt enable that, maybe because its Nihilus's mask and he didnt wear any color other than black so they wanted to keep it true to character, who knows. Bottom line is you wont find anything to color match it with, because it doesnt color match.

Sirokai
11.24.2012 , 11:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JediKalel View Post
It doesnt color match... thats the end of the story. I cant tell you WHY they didnt enable that, maybe because its Nihilus's mask and he didnt wear any color other than black so they wanted to keep it true to character, who knows. Bottom line is you wont find anything to color match it with, because it doesnt color match.
You mean that there is no chest piece in the game w/ the same tone of black?

JediKalel
11.24.2012 , 11:48 PM | #6
That I'm not sure about, but short of them making a Nihilus Cloak, I havent seen much that actually "matches" it directly.

Mercurial_Harpy
11.24.2012 , 11:48 PM | #7
Try previewing the Destroyer Set or the Noble Commander's set in the Cartel Shop. One of my guild's Assassin tanks has the Nihilus mask with (I think) the Destroyer Chest-piece, and she looks absolutely fierce. It's black and gray, so it matches. And it's adaptive, so any armor class can use it.

~The Argost Legacy~

~Jedi Covenant~

Sirokai
11.24.2012 , 11:48 PM | #8
Ahhh gotcha. Ya I'm just looking for some kind of cloth chest piece that matches color-wise w/ the helmet, thats all.

tolaf
11.24.2012 , 11:50 PM | #9
there isn't a chest piece that the robes blend into, (not color just the over-all design of the mask doesn't fit with anything.)
But im sure there are some black tunics that can have the same color, of course nice normal black armor is a rareity in this game.
Dark Nova leader of the Sin-gie clan

JediKalel
11.24.2012 , 11:51 PM | #10
Ahhh gotcha. Ya I'm just looking for some kind of cloth chest piece that matches color-wise w/ the helmet, thats all.
I'm kind of hoping they make the cloak that he wore, his full outfit was pretty sweet from KOTOR... anyway i love the mask except for close up where you can see the face is there and just painted black, it would look better if you just saw no face close up.