Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

MdLogan
12.21.2012 , 06:48 PM | #301
Corruck had left the street soon after the beginning of the speech. He believed that some of what Harris said was true but not all he wanted to pass. He had taken a taxi back to his shop and had been sitting in the main selling area, slowly going through the shop manifest, seeing what items may need to be purchased to keep the store fully stocked.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.22.2012 , 12:47 AM | #302
The taxi landed outside Corrucks shop Chrigel Corin tagging close behind. He walked to the door and knocked twice. Then stood waiting patiently.

MdLogan
12.22.2012 , 10:13 AM | #303
Corruck started, he had been lulled into a semi trance thanks to the reading, when he was suddenly interrupted by the knock on the door. He walked up to the door and opened it. You two finally decided to show up. Come on in. He stepped aside and pulled out some chairs.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.25.2012 , 06:37 PM | #304
Chrigel walked in, little Corin at his heels, he sat down and relaxed a bit looking around. Sorry to stop by unannounced but I was showing pipsqueak some of the sights. Found out you had a shop here so I wanted to see what you had found out about the Zabrak. Corin glared up at Chrigel as she sat down. Im not that tiny... Sheesh. she said in a annoyed tone.

Meanwhile Ariana was getting briefed by the security commander, along with a room full of her peers. Now as you know, with Senator Harris's move on organized crime, there is now a need for higher security through out the tower. He pointed over to Ariana That's where you come in. With you expertise in security we should have no problem in finding and reinforcing any issue here in the tower. He then pointed to a tall menacing looking man next to her. Velmic here will be your partner and will assist you in learning the security systems for the tower. He paced infront of the crowd for a moment before stopping. Everyone else grab your assignments from the lieutenants outside! Dismissed!!

MdLogan
12.29.2012 , 10:08 PM | #305
Alright. Well the Imperial that she was calling should be identifiable. A contact of mine, an old friend if you will, knows quite a lot on the Empire, or at least used to. He is on Ord Mantel He has taken up farming. It will take a couple minutes to ask him who this guy is and his affiliation with the Empire. Let me pull out my holo terminal. You may want to stay, it will be quicker to have you hear as well. Corruck walked to the edge of the room and pushed some boxes aside. Not turned back, he said. Oh and if you want, there are some drinks and glasses behind the counter. Open the case labeled kolto injectors.

legolegion
01.04.2013 , 11:23 AM | #306
Sabrina head to the cantina, she was going to look for some people. Who where easy to manipluate, into doing her bidding.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.04.2013 , 01:19 PM | #307
Ravvok had gone to the cantina to rest a bit. He was bored, and that assassin droid wasn't a challenge. His next step would be to find out who had sent the droid, as it was marked with encryptions so its owner couldn't be traced. He noticed another Jedi in the cantina, but sat down at the bar and ordered a drink anyway
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
01.04.2013 , 05:13 PM | #308
Sabrina saw a jedi enter, she did not want to talk to him. As he may realise she not actualy a jedi, but a sith. She decide it was to dangrous to plan the colonel fate here, as jedi might sence some thing. So she relaxed, drinking lemon and ginger tea.

jimdarkmagic
01.04.2013 , 11:44 PM | #309
Kaydon made it to the cantina looking around the room seeing if their was anyone who knew the best way to enter the senate tower without alerting security of his presence so he can kill Harris and slip out this might be hardest thing I've ever done outside of smuggling he thought to himself while taking a seat in a booth
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

legolegion
01.05.2013 , 05:04 AM | #310
Sabrina saw a slightly familar face enter the cantina, she did however let slight smile. As she could sence his murdrous thought`s, as it would quickly mask any of her`s.