Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

legolegion
12.18.2012 , 09:09 AM | #291
Sabrina woke with a bit of a hang over, she rember she had a plan but could not rember it. Their also something about a smuggler their as well, she can`t rember if she killed him or drank with him. Hay ho no odds she thought to her self. She spent most morning, drinking water to sober up.

icecreampants
12.18.2012 , 01:32 PM | #292
Chrigel and Corin had finished their tour of the immigrant sector. Chrigel had to carry an exhausted Corin to the speeder and placed her on a spare bed on his ship upon his return. Chrigel slept til the early morning waking up he over viewed the news on the holo net. corin awoke soon walking in and sitting down next to him. So whats the news master? she said inquisitively. Chrigel looked down over to her. Some senator is holding a press conference today. We should go check it out see if he could possibly have anything interesting to say. He said getting up beckoning little Corin to follow him. She did and they set off towards the senate tower.

legolegion
12.18.2012 , 01:44 PM | #293
Sabrina decide to kill some time, while she was still feeling a little grogy. So she crashed out on sofa, and watched GRN network on the holochannels.

MdLogan
12.19.2012 , 12:14 AM | #294
Corruck had had a nice rest, he had decided to go to Harris' speech later that day. He had taken a speeder to the Senate Tower, and was one of the crowd. Though he stayed silent, watching and waiting for Harris to appear and talk.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.19.2012 , 11:07 PM | #295
Kaddo knew this job could go very, very wrong. Not sure why he took it, it would probably get him on the Republic's Most Wanted list if it succeeded. The assassin droid had taken it's place, on the way to Senator Harris' meeting to take down the senator. The speech was supposedly soon, and Kaddo needed to make sure this was an airtight plan.

Ravvok Skathlonn stood nearby the large crowd gathering by the senate building where Senator Harris would make his announcement. He could sense something was off, something was distorted in his vision. Then he saw it. A flicker of metal in an alleyway by the spaceport. Using the Force to enhance his speed, he drew his lightsaber on the way and cut downward. His cut hit it's mark, distorting an assassin droid. It was clearly unprogrammed for Jedi, because any other assassin droid wouldn't have been so stupidly blind. Ravvok swiped the sweat off his head, tired from his sprint, and sheathed his weapon. This could only mean one thing: someone wanted the Senator dead. And that someone was in for a big surprise.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
12.20.2012 , 01:00 PM | #296
Zero reached the main entrance right as Harris walked out, flanked by several security officers. ”Ah, there you are. Come on, you are just in time for the speech"

Harris quickly waked up to the podium that had been set up. The senate square was filled to capacity with people. Harris raised his hands to get attention “My fellow citizens! I thank you all for coming today. I wish this meeting could be under better circumstances. As you all know, one of our senators was shot in this very building yesterday. Shot by a bounty hunter who was allowed to just walk in and pull the trigger. Is this what you want? Shall we, the senate, just stand by while crime runs rampant throughout the streets of this city? I say no! I shall not stand idly by while our city falls under a wave of crime! With the support of the supreme chancellor and most of the senate, I have passed a new, get tough policy on crime! As we speak, our officers are raiding the headquarters of some of the biggest crime syndicates in the city! Patrols will be increased throughout the city! Funding will be increased!....” Harris continued outlining the new points of his act, all of which were targeted at stopping crime threw any measures necessary

legolegion
12.20.2012 , 01:13 PM | #297
Sabrina listened to the sentor plan, to cut crime in the city and return order. She smiled to her self, and thought Hmmm they seem bit simlair to our laws, as we strive for order too. She then started, got herself another drink water. As she decide she had a working plan, to kill the good colonel wolf. She would need a couple ruffians, some etheir and area without cctv on usal routes. Unless she could prove, he was insane.

jimdarkmagic
12.20.2012 , 03:40 PM | #298
kaydon heard the senators speech and a wave of anger washed over his body as he began pushing his way out of the crowd to contact his friend to make sure he was ok. after he walked far enough away he pulled out his comm unit and called cairus damn it cairus i hope you pick up he said under his breath worry for his friend clear in his tone but their was no answer. kaydon became even more worried and impatient so he decided to quickly run to get a speeder to the home of his friend. once he was their he noticed the door was ajar oh no no no no please be ok cairus damn it please be ok kaydon said as he opened. one look around the room he saw it was a mess and a glance to the floor he noticed that their was a body slumped holding a blaster it was cairus. seeing that his only true friend in the galaxy on the ground dead tears streamed from his eyes and anger boiled in his heart.
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

icecreampants
12.20.2012 , 08:29 PM | #299
Chrigel stood at the edge of the crowd Corin on his shoulder so she could see the senator speak. So he wants a crack down on crime eh? Chrigel said turning around and walking away Corin on his shoulder. That idiot just put a huge price on his head. Every son of a hutt with a point to prove is gonna put a big ole' ex right on him. But, the security of senators is not my concern. He said as he walked towards a nearby taxi. Corin looked around taking in the sights keeping an eye out for any trouble. So where to now? she asked as he stopped at the taxi. I'm thinking of continuing our little tour of Coruscant. Going to go make sure those men the senator was talking about don't get to over zealous with their new task. But first I found that our friend from yeterday runs a medical shop here on Coruscant. Lets go pay him a visit shall we? The two got in and headed off towards Corrucks shop.

Ariana had been rushed through the entrance process for senate security. Her new employers eagerly welcomed the stolen Identity of a former Republic commando named Milla Stovrich. She had even managed to get the higher ups to waive most training with her new cover. As she nervously walked to the Senate tower with her uniform on she noticed the crowd from the Senators speech as she walked quietly to meet with er superiors for a quick briefing on her first assignment. She walked to the commanders office and stood at the door knocking a few times.

jimdarkmagic
12.20.2012 , 08:48 PM | #300
kaydon now wracked with grief for his only friend and a new found hatred for senator harris, kaydon began looking around the body for anything suspicious or to give him answers. minutes of looking around he noticed a small holo recording clutched in cairus' other hand kaydon picked it up and pressed play. kaydon hopefully you've found this ARGH this blaster wound really hurts hehe but remember the senators i told you about they betrayed me they sold me out to harris and they came here to capture me but.... i wasnt going down without a fight and i think i just lay down here and sleeee.... . the recording ends and kaydon stands up with his teeth gritting and his brows furrowed and then said to his dead friends corpse i swear ill cause those wretched senators so much pain that they will beg for the mercy of death ill make them pay for this after kaydon had made his vow of vengeance he put cairus' message into his pocket and left towards the cantina to collect his thoughts and plan his next move.
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over