Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

icecreampants
12.05.2012 , 11:52 PM | #231
With security so apparently poor the senate guards would have probably just ignored it. He said in a joking tone.

meanken
12.05.2012 , 11:56 PM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Chrigel smiled as he walked back to his chair continuing to go over the daily news seeing the headlines concerning a senators speech the next day. This whole debacle at the senate tower is great. Just fantastic shows our enemies how vulnerable our people really are.

Ariana stood up saluting. Ariana Cortis , I've been reassigned to assist in your current operation.
"Intelgence? So, keeper thinks we ned help? Well......you may be of use, depending.....ok, why don't you tell me your general skillset, and we will go from there." she sat down on the sofa next to mean, geting conftable

MdLogan
12.06.2012 , 12:02 AM | #233
Eh well I would have fallen from the seventeenth floor I think. And I would still have been in one piece. I doubt they would have not noticed and or ignored. He said finally cracking the code. OH! About time. He accessed the tapes looking through them for any points where she made contact.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
12.06.2012 , 09:38 AM | #234
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Well understood Kaddo replied, closing the channel.
As the bounty hunter hung up, sabria wonder if she would need to hire another bounty hunter. As this one seemed to have a bit blood lust, use full in most circumstances. Though this was not one of them, as she was trying to pretend to be a jedi. By the force she hated that idea so much, the self enslaving to force rather than letting it free them.
She sat down and meditated, trying to refocus on the task in hand.

icecreampants
12.06.2012 , 09:07 PM | #235
Anything interesting? Chrigel said twirling his saber staff around in the air still sitting casually in his chair.

Ariana sat down thinking for a second. I'm more of an infiltrator than anything. I can bypass firewalls and reroute cameras and such. relatively good at gathering information from people. That kinda thing.

meanken
12.06.2012 , 11:47 PM | #236
Anything interesting? Chrigel said twirling his saber staff around in the air still sitting casually in his chair.

Ariana sat down thinking for a second. I'm more of an infiltrator than anything. I can bypass firewalls and reroute cameras and such. relatively good at gathering information from people. That kinda thing.
"Hmm.....I don't exactly have a job for you at the moment. Still working on getting connections at the senate tower. perhaps.....tell me, do you think you could infaltrate the corusant securty forces? You know, show up as a recrut, and get yourself hired? our's is an inside job, and it may he helpful to have someone on the inside of them when the time comes."

MdLogan
12.07.2012 , 01:10 AM | #237
Nothing, Nothing, Nothing. He ignored Chrigel's question, going through each section. Has a droid. Seems to be doing basic procedures. Wait... He said as he zoomed in on the droid working. I know that it may just be a new model, or some new programming, but it is cleaning every portion meticulously. Which is a good thing, but it is a bit pricey to get a droid like that. Also see this scene she is getting the droid out of the room. Then suddenly she makes a call. The holo is bit disturbed, will take a bit of time to clear up. But obviously she didn't want her droid to have memory of the call. He said the first part a little disinterested, but in the next he became a little more excited.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.07.2012 , 07:54 PM | #238
Give me an Identity and where to go to sign up. I'll try and do my best. she said looking around the room.

Chrigel looke over Corrucks shoulders impatiently trying to see any evidence of his targets allies.

MdLogan
12.07.2012 , 07:57 PM | #239
Corruck to the image of the holo and began zooming in. He also tried to use other programs to restore the image so that the identity of the holo would be apparent. I would suggest you get comfortable, once the programs get started it will do the job, but it is a very time consuming process. He said turning away from the computer and standing up, stretching his legs a bit. He thought silently to himself, Haven't had to sit down that long in some times. Man my legs are sore.

meanken
12.07.2012 , 08:07 PM | #240
Give me an Identity and where to go to sign up. I'll try and do my best. she said looking around the room.

Chrigel looke over Corrucks shoulders impatiently trying to see any evidence of his targets allies.
"Whats wrong with your current identy? Go to their main building and tell them you want to join up. You have any idea how many people they have on this planet? They will probably have no issues so long as you can pass a base phsical test."