Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

character was rolled back

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

finnen
11.23.2012 , 10:28 PM | #1
around 10:PM 11/16/2012 on the bastion server i was playing doing the quest for hk-51 on my smuggler ''draconothese'' all of a sudden i was logged out and noticed i could log back in so of course i logged back in. when i got back on i was in front of the door to the flashpoint false emperor that i had done at around 9:PM i looked in my bag and all the items i had gotten were gone so at this point i put in a ticket about the server being reset it has yet to be answered.

im wondering when you are going to get to my ticket and restore all the quest progress and items that were removed.

Beesodd
11.23.2012 , 10:33 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi finnen,

This is odd. This issue seems to have been resolved already. Do you have any response to ticket 6822316?

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

finnen
11.23.2012 , 10:50 PM | #3
actualy just loged in then out and had new mail seems they were able to restore almost every item but im still missing the longspur sportster i purchased and lossed on the rollback

Beesodd
11.23.2012 , 11:07 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Ah, good to hear about the majority of your stuff. It might be worth creating another ticket about the mount.

It'll probably help to reference the 6822316 ticket (it should contain info that will be helpful for the next agent), and to specifcy whether the mount was consumed(therefore in your vehicle tab) or still in your bags.

If it was the former, that may have been why it was missed, but I can't say for certain.

Also, Tthanks for the update!

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support