Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What the FRACK

KeeferE
11.23.2012 , 09:32 PM | #1
I do not pay a sub to be placed in a Q!!!!!!!! You owe me..... How do you want to settle this debt you just created... I WILL NOT PAY YOU A MONTHLY SUB TO BE PUT ON A @ HOUR Q.... Get Your **** together!!!!!!
Rage Quitters never Win...

Darth_Riven
11.23.2012 , 09:33 PM | #2
I am on a 2 hour 45 min que and it says that the population is light.

Othiena
11.23.2012 , 09:34 PM | #3
I hole Hardheartedly agree!!!!

DarthVitrial
11.23.2012 , 09:34 PM | #4
seriously. If they cause us to miss out on more than a few hours of playtime, they should compensate us. Cartel coins, a free day, whatever. Bioware, your PR is bad enough as is, don't keep annoying the players.

genxal
11.23.2012 , 09:35 PM | #5
boot us out...and now in a 2hr Q??!?!?!?!

SithLady
11.23.2012 , 09:36 PM | #6
'As a subscriber, you enjoy the highest login priority for a Full Server'
Server status: Light
Que time: 2 hours 35 mins
BULL ****! I want some compensatation for this. 3 HOURS of my time GONE. let's pretend I was at work. U pay me the $45.00 for the 3 hours AND give me some cartel coins to make up for the repeated crashes.

Sub cancelled as of now. F this.

EDIT: wait just went UP to 2 hours and 55 minutes. has gone up 3 times since I tried to log in. SERIOUSLY?! ***?!
Wrathan / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Steel'heart / Thallyia

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

Runnamuker
11.23.2012 , 09:37 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by KeeferE View Post
I do not pay a sub to be placed in a Q!!!!!!!! You owe me..... How do you want to settle this debt you just created... I WILL NOT PAY YOU A MONTHLY SUB TO BE PUT ON A @ HOUR Q.... Get Your **** together!!!!!!
And I'm sure this kind of ranting and moaning will get you very far, as if the BW team did this to you on purpose. While your ire is understandable, the way you covey said message is quite childish. I hope you don't have high expectations of recompense if this is always your normal approach.

BESBERT
11.23.2012 , 09:39 PM | #8
I am annoyed that I was playing with my kid who is on a f2p account before the server crashed and now shes in a 3 hour queue ...

KeeferE
11.23.2012 , 09:43 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Runnamuker View Post
And I'm sure this kind of ranting and moaning will get you very far, as if the BW team did this to you on purpose. While your ire is understandable, the way you covey said message is quite childish. I hope you don't have high expectations of recompense if this is always your normal approach.
Yes this is my OLD man Approach.... I do not pay for a service that is Flawed.... Get a grip on life..... The Sun shines bright every day but the populace gets fracked and never knows it....
Rage Quitters never Win...

Idunhavaname
11.23.2012 , 10:14 PM | #10
I feel your pain but its spelled Frak btw.

RIP orange pixel