Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BW You owe me a rebate

KeeferE
11.23.2012 , 09:14 PM | #1
If you cant keep your servers up why should I pay for this??????? Give me What I pay for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rage Quitters never Win...

Cyraxianknight
11.23.2012 , 09:15 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by KeeferE View Post
If you cant keep your servers up why should I pay for this??????? Give me What I pay for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wholeheartedly agree.... THIS... THIS is what i pay for....

DarthVitrial
11.23.2012 , 09:15 PM | #3
If the servers are only down for a few minutes, it's fine. I wouldn't object to free cartel coins if the server is down for, say, three hours or more.

Morridian
11.23.2012 , 09:17 PM | #4
I agree with KeeferE we should get something as a sorry we messed up again and you guys are getting punished for our mistakes.

Othiena
11.23.2012 , 09:21 PM | #5
I agree, without a doubt there servers are hosted on winBlows!

SithLady
11.23.2012 , 11:04 PM | #6
sorry, ut apparently bumping a thread for attenition is a violation of the rules. I aplogize for trying to get more attentino on a subject that is affecting SO many people across SO many servers.
Wrathan - TRM Guild Leader / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Scarlett'umbra

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

ElvisLegShaker
11.23.2012 , 11:13 PM | #7
Is it MMOs in general or is it simply the type of people they attract? I have never seen, nor heard, people *****, complain, whine, expect and demand like I have seen and heard in here.

Maybe it's just the internet. I know it brings out the worst in folks.

I dunno, some of you may be really nice folks in person. I doubt it, but maybe.
Just a FYI -- I will more than likely not respond back to the message this is attached to. Because, quite frankly, I said what I had to say and I really don't care beyond that. Have a nice day .. =)