Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Glowing Eyes

georgeoscar
11.23.2012 , 03:20 PM | #1
I bought two crime lord packs, I was exited to see the eyes then I realized they last for 60 seconds...so hardly anyone, including myself has time to see them. Do what other MMO's do with cosmetics like this 60 [I]minutes[I] then a 3 hour cooldown.

mothear
11.23.2012 , 07:40 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by georgeoscar View Post
I bought two crime lord packs, I was exited to see the eyes then I realized they last for 60 seconds...so hardly anyone, including myself has time to see them. Do what other MMO's do with cosmetics like this 60 [I]minutes[I] then a 3 hour cooldown.
Strange, says 3 minutes cooldown on the item, I suspect you mis-read it

Nanglez
11.23.2012 , 08:18 PM | #3
In fact, the red and yellow emotes dont share a cool down.

So 66.666[r]% of the time you can have glowing eyes!

Also it a 3 minute cool down, and the emote itself lasts 1 min. So it's actually a 2 minute cool down if you think about it.

TheHunterC
11.23.2012 , 09:32 PM | #4
I have this ability too. I even took of my helmet an ran around showing them off but it would be cool to see a longer time that it was active. Nice idea! /clap
BioWare consider the ideas in THIS thread.

proud Collector's Edition owner

Athena-Nike
11.23.2012 , 09:57 PM | #5
Its such a minor thing it would almost be worth it to make it togglable on/off. Click it one and you get glowing eyes, click it again and they go away.

Havokk
11.24.2012 , 03:41 AM | #6
I think it should either be always-on or on a 60 minute duration with a 3 minute cooldown.
▂▇≡≡≡≡≡≡≡()▇(₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦

VanderII
11.24.2012 , 03:59 AM | #7
It's only 3 minutes
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

Satanski
11.24.2012 , 07:35 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Athena-Nike View Post
Its such a minor thing it would almost be worth it to make it togglable on/off. Click it one and you get glowing eyes, click it again and they go away.
This is the only way it should work for me to get interested. In a matter of fact, i dont like any time restricted gadgets