Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Restoration ticket number 6928100

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Character Restoration ticket number 6928100
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Legendery
12.02.2012 , 03:22 PM | #21
Ya I'm still waiting I made one the 14th of November
[Guild: Spartan Team,
Trooper only, Republic Guild
Rank: Private- Units: Fireteam Hotel, Whiskey Squad, 1st Platoon

bilalkhan
01.05.2013 , 05:24 PM | #22
Scooby!

Hello!
My little brother sat on the PC while I was away and he deleted one of my character which I was leveling!
I wanted to request that it be restored.

Ticket Number: 7677401
Character Name: B'illal or Billa'l (got so angry I can't remember the exact name but it is one of these!)
Character Class: Powertech
Character level: 10
Server Name: The Progenitor
Deleted time: I don't remember the exact time but it was within the last 2 weeks.

I hope my matter will be resolved soon!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." - Sith Code

bilalkhan
01.07.2013 , 04:09 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by bilalkhan View Post
Scooby!

Hello!
My little brother sat on the PC while I was away and he deleted one of my character which I was leveling!

Ticket Number: 7677401
Character Name: B'illal or Billa'l (got so angry I can't remember the exact name but it is one of these!)
Character level: 10
Deleted time: I don't remember the exact time but it was within the last 2 weeks.

Awesome! One day restoration!

Thank u again Customer Support!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." - Sith Code

bilalkhan
01.28.2013 , 06:39 AM | #24
Scooby!

Hello!
My little brother deleted one of my character which I was leveling! I am sorry to bother you again for it but

Ticket Number: 7965890
Character Name: Billa'l
Character level: 32
Deleted time: 25th January 2013

Beesodd
01.28.2013 , 06:52 AM | #25 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi bilalkhan,

You might want to change your password/add an authenticator/set a trap to prevent your brother from making changes to your account.

In the meantime, I've checked your ticket, and it contains all the needed information. This will be put through as soon as possible, but there may be a bit of a wait in the queue.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

bilalkhan
01.28.2013 , 07:39 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi bilalkhan,

You might want to change your password/add an authenticator/set a trap to prevent your brother from making changes to your account.

In the meantime, I've checked your ticket, and it contains all the needed information. This will be put through as soon as possible, but there may be a bit of a wait in the queue.

Thanks.
Thank you for the quick response!

It was my bad I went to the kitchen to help out my mum and left the game running. Rest assured I will always 'exit game' before leaving my PC from now on. Or alt+tab out and lock windows. Can't take anymore chances!

bilalkhan
02.08.2013 , 08:16 PM | #27
Scooby!

This is embarrassing!

I'm really really sorry but my little brother deleted this character, again!
I am sorry to bother you(again) for it but he sneaked into my room while I was in the bathroom and deleted this character! He is such a menace, you have no idea of the chaos he causes at home! *sigh*
Rest assured I will not request another character restoration if this happens again!

Ticket No: 8066561
Character level: 42
Deleted time: Sometime last week

Likomg
02.08.2013 , 08:35 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by bilalkhan View Post
Scooby!

This is embarrassing!

I'm really really sorry but my little brother deleted this character, again!
I am sorry to bother you(again) for it but he sneaked into my room while I was in the bathroom and deleted this character! He is such a menace, you have no idea of the chaos he causes at home! *sigh*
Rest assured I will not request another character restoration if this happens again!

Ticket No: 8066561
Character level: 42
Deleted time: Sometime last week

It's not embarassing, it's flat out ridiculous. Time for you to take responsibility for your lack of responsibility and CS to tell you "Sorry, no more restores for you" . There are too many people out here with legitimate issues that they had no control over and you keep abusing character restore over and over and over for the same toon, with the same promise that it won't happen again each time.

Enough is enough.

OwenBrooks
02.08.2013 , 08:44 PM | #29
ahh the compassion in the world, I dont think he posted here to get flamed, i am sure he already feels bad eneough without others rubbing it in for him.

Likomg
02.08.2013 , 08:49 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
ahh the compassion in the world, I dont think he posted here to get flamed, i am sure he already feels bad eneough without others rubbing it in for him.
Compassion was not calling him out the 3rd time he had the same toon restored. I mean, heck, look at these forums and all the genuine issues folks are running into, leaving CS already swamped. This guy continues to allow his own problems to be caused and I am not convinced he feels bad at all. There was a thread a month or so ago where someone was upset because CS told him he could get no more toons restored; he had exceeded his limit of 2 per year. This is the 5th or so for this guy, at least 3 for the very same toon -- this most recent request, again FOR THE SAME TOON JUST RESTORED, was just restored less than 2 weeks ago.

At some point you've just got to call enough enough.