Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Crafting is BROKEN as of the patch." This should be in the damn known issues by now.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
"Crafting is BROKEN as of the patch." This should be in the damn known issues by now.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Blackomens
11.22.2012 , 05:44 AM | #1
As is stated, crafting is BROKEN, completely for all new players.

Upon logging out almost ALL recipes learned via "reverse engineering" are removed, and some players report even ones bought disappearing. It's "believed" this bug occurs after switching professions, and is then irreversible.

Many, MANY reports of this bug here. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=557593

But the support/dev team seems to swamped/lazy to read any other forum section but this one, and you have to bump a thread every 15m or it falls into oblivion.

If I don't get a confirmation by SOMEONE (Hell ANYONE.) in the company on this soon, I'm reversing the damn charges for the tokens on my CC, I've waited patiently since the patch and I paid for the damn skills to craft, which "don't freaking work".

PS: Oh and I tried "calling" support already. 7+ hours on hold then disconnected. That call center can burn in the endless fiery depths of hell from whence it came. And for once, this isn't a overstatement. It fits perfectly.

symke
11.22.2012 , 06:58 AM | #2
I had to make a thread on this sub forum as no official person goes into any other one but this "customer support". As you have stated this bug although one week old is not among "known issues" which is further proof that there are either only 2 or 3 people working on fixing bugs or their attention is limited to few more widespred bugs.
All you have to do is look at sub forums here and see that they only answer to bugs related to HK-51, cartel market and login issues.
Maybe we should all start submitting multiple tickets about this (100 or more ) so those lazy asses would see there are problems on other fronts as well.

DarknessInLight
11.22.2012 , 08:45 AM | #3
I was wondering why I couldn't RE anything right now. I thought it was just me.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

DarknessInLight
11.22.2012 , 08:49 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by symke View Post
All you have to do is look at sub forums here and see that they only answer to bugs related to HK-51, cartel market and login issues.
You do realize that login issues are higher priority than the Crafting system? If you can't login, what's the point?!
As far as HK-51 and the CM, those probably get priority status because everyone is using that, not EVERYONE bothers with the crafting system. That's why so many crafted items go for so high a price on GTN and through private sales. The endgame level crafts are ridiculously expensive.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

Erlon
11.22.2012 , 05:02 PM | #5
Jup, me too!
I deleted my old crafting skill 3 days ago, learned a new one, learned a few blue Schematics when i reverse engineered some items i crafted.
Then i logged out, logged in later and all learned blue schematics where gone. That happens all the time, i cannot learn any new schematics.
Explorer: 93% Archiever: 40% Socializer: 40% Killer: 27%
Datacrons sind KEIN Exploring!

Blackomens
11.22.2012 , 11:00 PM | #6
Bumped back to the top.

symke
11.23.2012 , 01:27 AM | #7
I see they are still ignoring this bug.
It must be a really crazy scene over at EA customer support offices. All those asses pointing up into the sky since all of them are pushing their heads into the sand. And weekend is here.
I guess the majority at EA and Bioware are already convinced that this game is going down so they don't even try to convince us otherwise. Shame.

Blackomens
11.23.2012 , 03:06 AM | #8
Bump back to the top.

Blackomens
11.23.2012 , 08:23 AM | #9
Yet another bump.

Blackomens
11.23.2012 , 11:37 AM | #10
This issue isn't going to resolve itself.