Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Full server bs

rawfox
11.22.2012 , 04:48 AM | #21
I havnt seen a server queue since launch.
Go fr00bs, storm the front !

Bargepole
11.22.2012 , 04:49 AM | #22
Hopefully they will see fit to open a new EU server, then I can get a nice name for 6 months until they merge my 12 chars back to Red Eclipse and create a new name AGAIN, then make me pay cartel coins to keep them.

Gomla
11.22.2012 , 06:11 AM | #23
I play on Red Eclipse and Progenitor and haven't hit a queue yet.

They show up as full but it lets me on. Although Red Eclipse did show a 10 minute wait time last weekend.

Fornix
11.22.2012 , 06:14 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomla View Post
I play on Red Eclipse and Progenitor and haven't hit a queue yet.

They show up as full but it lets me on. Although Red Eclipse did show a 10 minute wait time last weekend.
Better yet, TRE showed a 60 minute wait time last weekend. Know what? As a subscriber access was still instant.

All those people complaining about queues which shouldn't be placing them in a queue as a sub, as they paid and all, are just trolling. Some people simply live for trying to generate chaos. If I were BioWare, I'd permanently ban trash like that.
Member of <Helix>

GrandMike
11.22.2012 , 06:19 AM | #25
OP dont worry, it will die off very soon.

Alduinsm
11.22.2012 , 06:26 AM | #26
I'm on The Harbinger ,never got any queue as subscriber since FTP launches.
Give it 1 more week and the queue you have prob will rapidly decrease.
Shin

ImperialSun
11.22.2012 , 06:40 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
LOLz it was only a matter of time before these threads popped up again. Didnt you learn anything from the launch catastrophe OP?
lol catastrophe...like you said yesterday...hyperbole much?

The SWTOR launch was actually one of the most solid and successful I have partaken in...and there have been many. SWTOR''s launch was much more stable and therefore successful than WoW for example and far superior to the recent GW2 launch...

Now if by using the word catastrophe you are referring to BW pandering to the "Ima no wait 5 minz in a Q BW..open MOAR servers or I Quitzor" screams just after launch, which obviously diluted the launch population across many more servers than were ever required....well then yes, that would be an exampe of the customer not always being right and BW should have stuck to their guns....

But to call the actual launch of this game a catastrophe when it was actually one of the smoothest and most professional MMORPG launches to date is just bad form...at least tell the truth if you are going to be negative

Driz

ImperialSun
11.22.2012 , 06:42 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by oakamp View Post
NO,
when a sub want to login and the server is full,
then system should kick off some F2P players to let the subber login,
that's the right thing.
And if that F2P player just happens to spend more in the cartel store than your sub this month, you would be fine with being kicked off the server so that THEY could have YOUR place?

Thought so

Driz

Vlacke
11.22.2012 , 07:03 AM | #29
The system is working just fine and it prioritizes subs during login as intended.
On the other hand the OP is clearly a douchebag.
Telcontar Legacy

astrobearz
11.22.2012 , 07:54 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by oakamp View Post
NO,
when a sub want to login and the server is full,
then system should kick off some F2P players to let the subber login,
that's the right thing.
ah that sub entitlement

as others have said before, there are f2p that have spend waaaaay more than more 15 per sub month.
i know i did .