Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wouldn't it be cool if you could post bounties on people

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Wouldn't it be cool if you could post bounties on people

Elear
11.22.2012 , 04:57 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by bahdasz View Post
My big question is... where would people hide since they don't have houses? I can already see the two million "my target's been doing space missions for 3 hours" and "my target is always in WZ's or FP's and I can never get to him" threads.
Other than occasional daily (and I'm not sure how many of those PvP players(potential targets) do) you can stay forever on fleet, or even your ship. Fleet has disabled combat, so yeah, that's gonna work.

LegendaryBlade
11.22.2012 , 05:35 PM | #42
Bounty Services have been in MMOs before, check out Eve, and they never turn out as grieftastic as people here seem to be worried about. Make it exclusive to PVP servers and make it possible to fail bounties (The other player kills you, or somehow escapes).

Goretzu
11.23.2012 , 09:23 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueArab View Post
I don't like the idea of needing it to be consensual - that defeats the purpose. I think that if it happens, it needs to be PvP based (this won't happen, because they will never limit a feature to a particular server) and you can only call for a bounty if you are killed by someone, say twice in a PvP area.

The person taking up the bounty needs to be within three levels of the target (for 1-49) or level 50 for all level 50 targets.

Nice and simple.
I dunno if they bounty just keeps going up so long as they don't unflag.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1