Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Edit already created characters.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Edit already created characters.

Swedguy
11.20.2012 , 07:19 AM | #1
Personally, I think BioWare should make it possible to edit already characters. Not massive edits like changing body stucture, but changing hair style, beards, tattos, horns etc.

rtsiggers
11.20.2012 , 06:06 PM | #2
I concur...At least things a person could really do...like get a haircut...

Swedguy
11.21.2012 , 02:38 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by rtsiggers View Post
I concur...At least things a person could really do...like get a haircut...
What I mean is that they could just allow us to edit already created characters

TalkingDinosaur
11.21.2012 , 02:51 AM | #4
BioWare even said themselves that the time from Prologue to Act 3 is 5 years. Be nice have a sense that my toons really are aging.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Swedguy
11.21.2012 , 05:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TalkingDinosaur View Post
BioWare even said themselves that the time from Prologue to Act 3 is 5 years. Be nice have a sense that my toons really are aging.
Alright

katamuro
11.21.2012 , 06:40 AM | #6
I agree wholesale. I mean I didn't know how my cyborgs implant things would work on the face of my char. And it doesn't they seem to float in and out of the face when my char talks. So yeah it would be great if we could modify our chars. Plus it doesn't really make sense that a Jedi padawan would sport a beard that Jedi master would have.

Swedguy
11.22.2012 , 01:23 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by katamuro View Post
I agree wholesale. I mean I didn't know how my cyborgs implant things would work on the face of my char. And it doesn't they seem to float in and out of the face when my char talks. So yeah it would be great if we could modify our chars. Plus it doesn't really make sense that a Jedi padawan would sport a beard that Jedi master would have.
Exactly. I made a Sith Pureblood with no hair because I wasn't expecting many with hair, but I was incredibly wrong. Now looking back, I regret making my character bald. So in other words: Bioware should make it possible for us to edit already created characters.