Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a current subscriber yet my account when I log in acts like I am not...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I'm a current subscriber yet my account when I log in acts like I am not...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dandamanno
12.03.2012 , 02:04 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello everyone,

We are currently investigating this issue internally. If you find yourself in this situation again (going from subscriber to preferred or Free-to-Play and back again), please go ahead and post the following and we will investigate further:
  1. Your character name.
  2. Your server name.
  3. Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc).
  4. Approximate time when the incident occurred.
Thanks.
Its'a'robe
Jedi Covenant
Voss
about 1:30pm CST Monday December 3

Wispel
12.03.2012 , 05:45 PM | #72
I usually do not check my rested xp, as I usually have plenty.
Now I do have very little, but cant be sure why.

Cybril
12.03.2012 , 07:14 PM | #73
Cybril
Jedi Covenant
Section X
8:00pm EST

NobleAuger
12.03.2012 , 07:45 PM | #74
Orry
The Ebon Hawk
Republic Fleet
8:35pm EST

Aiobhill
12.03.2012 , 07:59 PM | #75
Akahi
T3-M4
Black Hole
8:35pm EST

As an absolute minimum, keep shortcut assignments stored somewhere, spending 15 minutes to reassign them every few days is a complete joke.

Hyain
12.03.2012 , 09:26 PM | #76
Your character name:
- Yzahi
Your server name:
- Ebon Hawk
Area logged in to:
- Nar Shaddaa
Approximate time when the incident occurred:
- 10:30pm PST.

here's another fun fact. when i logged in and this happened to me, the game instantly removed me as guildmaster of my guild and randomly gave guild leadership to the next person to log on. even after several restarts, it still won't let them transfer it back. really not cool.
CHEATS2000 CHEATS2000
EELSGO Once One Ghost Is Eaten No More Can Be

yzahi / ysen / spin

Juromaro
12.03.2012 , 10:47 PM | #77
Character Name: Alyah
Server: The Ebon Hawk
Log Location: Ilum
Time: Around 9:45-10pm

I Dc'd during a 60k latency spike, logged back in an hour later and my character was set as F2P status with one quickbar. Logged out into my other character Dreidan(who was subscriber status) with no changes, logged back into Alyah and She's back to sub status but I have to re-slot my quickbars and re-work my UI. This coupled with the latency issues since F2P was released and tickets not being answered within a timely fashion I'm seriously debating if I want to continue playing.

I love Bioware and will support every game they make but changing to F2P has caused more problems than they have fixed.
Real Hardcore Raiding is getting woken up at 4am and yelled at by your raid leader to get in game because a boss has spawned and they are waiting on you. Not doing the same instance over and over again

Mallakias
12.03.2012 , 11:22 PM | #78
Your character name - Fíg
Your server name - Prophecy of the Five
Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc) - my ship
Approximate time when the incident occurred - 12:00am est on Tuesday December 4th.

I logged in only to have my subscriber status turned into preffered. I logged onto my alt and it was fine so i logged back onto my ONLY MAIN/lv50 (108days played) and my account was back to subscribed.....but.....items are missing from my inventory, items are missing from my mission items, and all of my abilities are gone..... this is UNACCEPTABLE i will not waste my time figuring out where i had placed them before. Fix this immediately and place my abilities exactly where i had them before or some sort of reconciliation is to be expected. I have been a subscriber since beta and i spent hours placing those abilities where they were before this bug occurred.

I feel like someone hacked my account and messed up my entire UI ..like someone robbing my house but not actually robbing anything, just moving things around! Very very annoying.

azhuresun
12.03.2012 , 11:55 PM | #79
My bad, editing to reflect the way posts need to be made ><
Your character name: Aitale the first time, Líadáin the second time.
Your server name: The Harbinger
Area logged in to: Black Hole republic side for Aitale. Imperial fleet for Líadáin
Approximate time when the incident occurred: I guess the first one was around.. 7pm CST. Second one was around 11:30pm CST. Both on 12/3/12

Aitale had guildmaster transferred to another of my alts in guild luckily, since it's a fairly dead guild and the other people in guild haven't logged in in months. I was able to transfer leadership back. I was sent all the mail that I get with new characters, totaling 7 messages (PTS titles, kurtob speeder, pre-order bonus, etc). My skill bars were completely erased of all skills except for the top skill bar.

NobleAuger
12.04.2012 , 09:37 AM | #80
Still having the same issue(s) after the patch. I really do not want to have to go back and re-buy speeder rank 3 when I should not have to.