Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How awsome would it be if they made a Life Size model of HK-51

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
How awsome would it be if they made a Life Size model of HK-51

Sangrar
11.19.2012 , 08:56 PM | #1
How awsome would it be if one day someone released a life size HK-51 model for sale. I would buy it HK is awsome. I would buy a HK-47 or HK-50 model too if they ever made one of those. Who else agrees that a life size HK droid would be awsome to have?
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Anysao
11.20.2012 , 06:56 AM | #2
It would be very awesome. I'd love to have one with him holding a sniper rifle to his head, aiming.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

ZoeTuah
11.20.2012 , 12:56 PM | #3
I think it would be pretty sweet. Would be even more neat if they left it modular enough to allow fans to build actual robotics into it.

That said, I'd even settle for an action figure to sit next to the custom one I made of my Jedi Shadow.

klham
11.21.2012 , 03:03 PM | #4
The kid in me was hoping that SWTOR AC archetypes and major NPCs would be merchandized at some point (I know, I know - like there's not enough Star Wars merchandize to go around already!).

SlimsPicken
11.21.2012 , 05:51 PM | #5
It would be pretty not awesome.

Who the hell wants a life sized robot statue taking up space in their house?

now if it were fully functional assassin droid, I would indeed want one.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Sangrar
01.02.2013 , 09:20 PM | #6
Hey a homicidal assassin droid is very awsome, having one in your living room is super awsome. I mean really, I have seen life size models of C-3PO, Vader, and Stormtroopers before, if those can be made, an life size HK droid should be made.
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Fatalist
01.03.2013 , 03:02 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
It would be pretty not awesome.

Who the hell wants a life sized robot statue taking up space in their house?

now if it were fully functional assassin droid, I would indeed want one.
There are enough guys with enough money and a large house to buy life sized Stormtroopers, Boba Fett or Lord Vader statues. I'd say some of them would buy a HK-51 either.

_Darkstar
01.04.2013 , 08:23 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Fatalist View Post
There are enough guys with enough money and a large house to buy life sized Stormtroopers, Boba Fett or Lord Vader statues. I'd say some of them would buy a HK-51 either.
I bet most of those statues are not in the hands of Star Wars geeks, but film fans. HK-51 is only iconic to a minority of people (And only a minority of them would want such a thing), and the OP probably couldn't afford one anyway.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

bahdasz
01.04.2013 , 10:13 AM | #9
Wow.

How awesome would it be to be 7 years old again?

D
or
K