Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can the yellow-orange crystals be bought on the GTN ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can the yellow-orange crystals be bought on the GTN ?

BadOrb
11.19.2012 , 12:57 PM | #1
As the title says , I can't seen to find them at all on the GTN so are they bound when you buy them with cartel coins ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Xiahoufig
11.19.2012 , 01:19 PM | #2
They unbind after a certain period of time, typically 36 hours for subscribers. I don't think they can be put on the GTN (as I could not put up my pink/purple endurance crystal) but you can trade them. If you're looking for a particular one, just hawk up the fleet to see if someone has one.
The Valakut Legacy- The Shadowlands
Hessero 55 Operative (Concealment now and forever)
Ma'ssar'tau 35 Gunslinger (Boom baby)

BadOrb
11.19.2012 , 01:33 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiahoufig View Post
They unbind after a certain period of time, typically 36 hours for subscribers. I don't think they can be put on the GTN (as I could not put up my pink/purple endurance crystal) but you can trade them. If you're looking for a particular one, just hawk up the fleet to see if someone has one.
Ah that makes sense as I have never seen the pink/purple ones on the GTN either , thanks for that

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

JimG
11.19.2012 , 06:08 PM | #4
Haven't tried with the yellow-orange ones, but the pink-purple ones appear to be bugged. They can be traded or mailed so there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to place them on the GTN as well. Basically everything else from the market can be placed on the GTN. Several people reported the bug with the pink-purple crystals very early in the PTS process and no response was ever made in the PTS forums so I don't think it's working as intended. I think they just never paid attention to the PTS forums and never saw all the bug reports on it.