Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK demaning a Hardmode FP? You've got to be kidding me...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HK demaning a Hardmode FP? You've got to be kidding me...

Khayleth
11.19.2012 , 05:00 AM | #31
OP are you empire or republic? I didn't notice if you stated in the post. HM foundry is really easy so long as HK47 doesn't bug on you but, having never done the republic equivalent, is it harder? Same? I'm genuinely curious.
Raid progression no one cares about. Unimpressive quote or one liner. Uninteresting guild name. List of characters with their level and class symbol.

Royox
11.19.2012 , 05:14 AM | #32
Is this topic serious? I mean....I did Maelstrom Prison and The Foundry HM with characters full Recruit and those 2 FP are easy as hell.

I think the OP is trolling......if he is not trolling....dude....u are playing the wrong game. This is too hard for you, try Hello Kitty online.

MajikMyst
11.19.2012 , 05:46 AM | #33
If I am not mistaken, Maelstrom Prison can be done in normal mode.. The only one you have to do is HM is False Emperor and you don't even have to finish it.. All you you just have to kill HK-47.. He drops the part..

Of course.. I might have that backwards.. In either case, this is easy stuff..

Just an FYI..
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

BaronV
11.19.2012 , 05:59 AM | #34
oh come on... its not THAT hard....

If you are having trouble with it, then you need to level up and play some more. Tionese/Columi hybrid gear is enough to run through that HM FP.

Just have patience, play abit more, find a good group and go through it! Whats the urgency to get it right away?
I used to be a Jedi like you - until I took a blaster bolt to the knee

Soluss
11.19.2012 , 06:11 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by MajikMyst View Post
If I am not mistaken, Maelstrom Prison can be done in normal mode.. The only one you have to do is HM is False Emperor and you don't even have to finish it.. All you you just have to kill HK-47.. He drops the part..

Of course.. I might have that backwards.. In either case, this is easy stuff..

Just an FYI..
False emp is the one you can do story mode. Maelstrom and Foundry are the HM
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

Andge
11.19.2012 , 06:13 AM | #36
Not sure what OP is complaining about...that one has to do a FP to get HK? Or that HM FPs are too hard?

SWTOR is an MMO....so it makes sense to make a FP part of the process. And what FP would you ask lvl 50s to do if not T1 HM...?
Doing T1 HM FP as lvl 50 in recruit gear is no harder than doing a lvl 20 FP in lvl 20 gear...

Seems you're playing the wrong game for at least two reasons...

Naej
11.19.2012 , 06:14 AM | #37
This has got to be some joke. We did both with 2 sent, 1 guard, and doc. No one was tank spec nor had any tank gear.

We owned the stuff.

This has got to be some trolling attempt...
Naej - 50 Jedi Guardian / Eljian - 50 Gunslinger [AWAKEN - PotF]
Furlone - 38 Vanguard / Jaen - 45 Jedi Shadow / Florune - 11 Mercenary / Jyang - 11 Operative

Loladarulz
11.19.2012 , 06:22 AM | #38
I finished it with some random group. Our healer and tank were kinda bad, and I stole boss aggro 2 times from tank - healer didn't heal me at all ofc - so we died 2-3 times but finished it eventually. Just need a bit better group, its usually fast run.

Kendaric
11.19.2012 , 06:24 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
oh come on... its not THAT hard....

If you are having trouble with it, then you need to level up and play some more. Tionese/Columi hybrid gear is enough to run through that HM FP.

Just have patience, play abit more, find a good group and go through it! Whats the urgency to get it right away?
You do realize that the gear you're refering to drops in the hardmodes, yes?

The hardmode requirement is annoying just like the Outlaw's Den requirement. It was doable, sure, and not as bad as I expected but for me those two parts weren't fun at all (I'm no fan of the whole "gather the parts" mission part in general).
What it did accomplish, was to show me that I won't do another hardmode and quite frankly I'll rather buy HK-51 on every alt than go through that again. Which is a shame, as the "Fatality" and "Theoretika" missions are very good and well designed.
(█⌉▀|▀|▀|▀[o]█]|▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Thyferra
11.19.2012 , 06:24 AM | #40
We did it with 3 healers and a powertech dps.
You can even skip the first boss.

Bt i can see people having problems with HK and Revan if they never done them before. The rest of the FP is a cake walk even for new players.