Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

HK demaning a Hardmode FP? You've got to be kidding me...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HK demaning a Hardmode FP? You've got to be kidding me...

Soluss's Avatar


Soluss
11.19.2012 , 04:24 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
You only have to do it once for the part. Is that really so bad?

Sorry you got fail groups, I'd run it with you if I was on the same server. I'm really shocked that you've failed at all though, at this point most people outgear these hard modes so much they're a walk in the park. I've been running hard mode dailes via group finder since 1.3 and I have yet to have failed any hard mode other than Lost Island before it was nerfed.
Most likely he failed because he kept getting unlucky in the group setup. The GF was probably full of solo players that dont know jack about grouping. These same solo players claim that grouping is easy and soloing is harder so they should get the best gear by soloing too.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

GrandMike's Avatar


GrandMike
11.19.2012 , 04:28 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
Most likely he failed because he kept getting unlucky in the group setup. The GF was probably full of solo players that dont know jack about grouping. These same solo players claim that grouping is easy and soloing is harder so they should get the best gear by soloing too.
Soloing is harder than grouping. Its a fact.

Soluss's Avatar


Soluss
11.19.2012 , 04:28 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by GrandMike View Post
Soloing is harder than grouping. Its a fact.
Then why cant you complete a HM mr fact?
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

Soluss's Avatar


Soluss
11.19.2012 , 04:29 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by GrandMike View Post
Correction, find a better game.
Skyrim is made for you. You can do it all by yourself!
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

Kortan's Avatar


Kortan
11.19.2012 , 04:29 AM | #25
HM Foundry is as easy as HM Black Talon, and I'd say the Padawan at the end has caused more wipes because people take her lightly.

My group make up was me, first time jugg tank, I equipped the +41 endurance crystal
DPS respeced as heals
another DPS
and a COMPANION.
we wiped the floor with the instance.

I'd like to give a shout out to free sub respec! AWESOME

Question, were you able to solo the last class quest? I bet you needed help
CE Member!

GrandMike's Avatar


GrandMike
11.19.2012 , 04:31 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
Then why cant you complete a HM mr fact?
Who said i cant complete it ahahahahahahaha

I DONT WANT TO. And yes i walked all over HMs in quest greens/blues back in Jan, and i didnt see you solo any of those, so stop preachin' bro, noone cares.

Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
Skyrim is made for you. You can do it all by yourself!
Whoopsie, thats what 2,3+m people DID and SWTOR tanked.

People vote-kicked your opinion.

Soluss's Avatar


Soluss
11.19.2012 , 04:51 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by GrandMike View Post
Who said i cant complete it ahahahahahahaha

I DONT WANT TO. And yes i walked all over HMs in quest greens/blues back in Jan, and i didnt see you solo any of those, so stop preachin' bro, noone cares.
You wiped the floor with them but you are upset you have to do it one more time to get HK. The OP had 3 groups and couldnt complete it. I agree they are easy as sin for people that normally group but they are not for solo players that have little to no experience grouping. There is absolutely no difficult solo content out there. So you are wrong.
Quote:
Whoopsie, thats what 2,3+m people DID and SWTOR tanked.

People vote-kicked your opinion.
That doesnt even make any sense.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

Elikal's Avatar


Elikal
11.19.2012 , 04:53 AM | #28
I am always astonished people defend a MMO with every bit and piece, even when it is so obviously flawed as SWTOR.
The strength of SWTOR was, it was a story driven MMO, where you experience the STORY of your character. What have grind grind or hardmode dungeons to do in this? Nothing.
Not everyone is equally good in the same, some people are good at one thing, other at another. So why should a mostly just fancy companion be unlocked with something so much for a special audience, like a HM dungeon, and a rehashed on that?
I do not see how that makes any sense.

I thought the idea to add something as legendary as a HK droid in a story driven MMO should be with STORY quests, not gather 5 pieces with the SUPER BORING scanner thing and then a HM endgame dungeon. That makes no sense, it is no story and no accomplishment either. It's cheap, it's boring and it's with the HM mechanic narrowed to endgame experts.

Sense, this makes none. Your fanboyism blinds you.
"There is no civility, only politics."
-Senator Palpatine

Sleprock's Avatar


Sleprock
11.19.2012 , 04:55 AM | #29
You complain because of having to do a hardmode.

oh gosh...... silly people

GrandMike's Avatar


GrandMike
11.19.2012 , 04:57 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
You wiped the floor with them but you are upset you have to do it one more time to get HK. The OP had 3 groups and couldnt complete it. I agree they are easy as sin for people that normally group but they are not for solo players that have little to no experience grouping. There is absolutely no difficult solo content out there. So you are wrong.
There is TON of solo content so difficult that group content will NEVER reach it, in fact group content is as dumb as in any scripted/trinity game out there.

Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
That doesnt even make any sense.
I know it doesnt, since you cant seem to grasp that people rejected forced grouping looooooooong time ago.

Epic questline? ROFL, more like dumb old content questline, absolutely nothing "epic" about it.

HK is PURE solo/story content and BW put it behind old group content. How stupid is that, its like they deliberately want to chase away few people that still sub.