Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK demaning a Hardmode FP? You've got to be kidding me...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HK demaning a Hardmode FP? You've got to be kidding me...

NasherUK
11.19.2012 , 01:27 PM | #111
HMs (and normals) have already been heavily nerfed in difficulty since the beta because they listened to forum whiners. If anything they need to get harder again, not easier.

Sorry, but if every group you try is failing then most likely you are the problem. All the HMs appart from Lost island are faceroll now, even in basic pvp gear.

bravotwentysev
11.19.2012 , 01:29 PM | #112
It's simple some of the solo players who never done a HM or PVP expect the HM player(s) to carry them through. Yeah some can....some cant.

1 HM Tank cant carry 3 others who never done it. If the heals or DPS isnt present its going to fail.
1 HM Healer cant keep a squishy tank or over agressive DPS up. 12k HP tank in green gear is a force sponge.
Jundra Nemaim Pestilence
2 account Subscriber To bad so sad F2P whinners

Eillack
11.19.2012 , 01:34 PM | #113
Did it first try, even with my pug not stopping to let me heal up (yes I'm a healer, but if I'm lowish on health and the tank doesn't agro...yeah no healer for them haha).

What server is the OP on? I'm hard pressed on time, but who knows I might be able to help..then again I have another exam coming up ontop of my next speech, a paper, some chapters to read, online quizes, etc the next couple of days / week....

Jedi Covenant has pug groups that'll aid in blowing thru MP.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.