Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Minion Slayers - SWTOR Webcomic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The Minion Slayers - SWTOR Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan
11.18.2012 , 11:45 PM | #1
Hello all,

I run a small webcomic over at http://www.theminionslayers.com. I give a tongue in cheek look at some of the events in the game, mostly from the perspective of my bounty hunter. So, please, stop on by if you are interested.

Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Lyynk
11.19.2012 , 03:44 AM | #2
The SWTOR "Savoir" one made me seriously lol... Happened to me yesterday in fact. Nice work
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

Pontius_Morgan
11.19.2012 , 01:36 PM | #3
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

laflorra
11.26.2012 , 04:01 AM | #4
I searched for 15 minutes on your site, but I cant find any webcomic there. Links captioned as "webcomic->swtor" give just a list of blog posts, and none of them contains any comic strip... is it there somewhere? can you give me a link to first (or any) episode?

Pontius_Morgan
11.26.2012 , 06:30 PM | #5
Sure, here is one, the most recent one at that

http://www.theminionslayers.com/2012...arket-goodies/
My Webcomic
Gaming News

laflorra
11.27.2012 , 05:36 AM | #6
ty! strips are funny, but I have to say its not easy to navigate there... why not adopt classic <<first <previous archive next> last>> view?
or at least move all comic strips to one category?

Pontius_Morgan
12.20.2012 , 04:07 PM | #7
Ok, so here’s the deal. I am putting up a comic, and asking you guys to caption it. I will collect captions from now until Sunday 11:59pm. Once I have them, I will select my personal top 5, then have the community vote on which caption they think is the best. If you submit more than 1 entry, let me know which one you prefer to be included in the contest.

I will have 3 tiers of placement.

Here is the breakdown:

1st Place:
3 Cartel Packs of their choice, or any combination of items totaling 1080 Cartel Coins.

2nd Place:
2 Cartel Packs or any combination of items totalling 720 Cartel Coins.

3rd Place:
1 Cartel pack, or any combination of items totalling 360 Cartel Coins.

I play primarily on Shadowlands, but can meet the winners on their home servers to deliver the awards.
Head on over to Theminionslayers.com to see the comic and submit your entry!
My Webcomic
Gaming News