Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When do subscriber's get their monthly Cartel Coin Stipend?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
When do subscriber's get their monthly Cartel Coin Stipend?

Ighten
02.07.2013 , 03:40 PM | #71
Just to confuse things I stopped my sub for Jan as it was way way cheaper to buy 60day time cards in a stores January sales.. Now last mth I still got a allocation of coins though from the first card but Im unsure what or when is suppose to happen? Do I just get an amount for each card plus my other keys

Zazyl
02.07.2013 , 04:43 PM | #72
I've gotten both my stipend of 600 (6mo sub) and 100 (security key) on either the 15th or 16th of the month since f2p launched. So I don't expect this month's to come for another week, yet. They better show up :P

MasterPromithes
10.09.2013 , 12:22 PM | #73
I use Game Time Cards and just read that I wont receive my Cartel Coins unless i wait until the full 60 days are up then add a new card. FFS BW get your **** together It shouldn't matter when I put my code in active subscription or not. Please post something in Code redemption Tab that tells us this
Jolee Bindo=Resident badarse of the Old Republic

Quote: Originally Posted by EranofArcadia View Post
The capacity of the human spirit to find new things to argue about always inspires me.

Jeweledleah
10.09.2013 , 12:29 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterPromithes View Post
I use Game Time Cards and just read that I wont receive my Cartel Coins unless i wait until the full 60 days are up then add a new card. FFS BW get your **** together It shouldn't matter when I put my code in active subscription or not. Please post something in Code redemption Tab that tells us this
eh?

you get your coins once a month, as if you had any other subscription. so even if you use your next time card, while your original has more than a month left on it - your cartel coin grants will proceed at even intervals, as if you were using monthly recurring subscription. it works the same way for 3 and 6 month sub.

RotaniimoD
10.09.2013 , 12:53 PM | #75
I sent a ticket about not getting mine 4 days into October. Then about a day later, I received my cartel coins, and my ticket was never answered.