Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When do subscriber's get their monthly Cartel Coin Stipend?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
When do subscriber's get their monthly Cartel Coin Stipend?

Rehneu
11.19.2012 , 04:57 PM | #31
Didn't the update go live on the 15th? If so, it is most likely the reason some did not get their stipend before hand. It was not yet live. You should be getting it at the time of your next months renewal. To me, that just makes sense.

Slopster
11.19.2012 , 05:08 PM | #32
Something has to be up. Now have multiple reports of same billing cycle same day renewals (even using the same credit card) with one party getting coins and the other not.

Think I'll give em another 48 hours before ticket.
Slopster 55 JS / Slop 55 JK / Slew 55 SM / Sloppily 55 TR
Slather 55 SW / Slopstar 55 SI / Sludgy 55 BH / Slot 55 IA
Stay Classy
Prophecy of the Five (PVP-EST)

RogeAce
11.19.2012 , 05:22 PM | #33
Where are you guys looking to see if you got your CC because I didn't get an Email or have to get them off the web site because they were all ready in my invintory ready for me to spend.
A jobs a job as long as I get paid

Slopster
11.19.2012 , 06:02 PM | #34
It would be in your swtor.com account.

Cartel Coins to the left.

Should say something like "Monthly Cartel Coin Subscriber Grant" in the Cartel Coin Ledger.
Stay Classy

Blackavaar
11.19.2012 , 06:13 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Rehneu View Post
Didn't the update go live on the 15th? If so, it is most likely the reason some did not get their stipend before hand. It was not yet live. You should be getting it at the time of your next months renewal. To me, that just makes sense.
So, because our rebill date is the 15th we should get a stipend less than those whose rebills were the 16th and later? Yeah, that makes sense.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

GnatB
11.19.2012 , 06:38 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
So, because our rebill date is the 15th we should get a stipend less than those whose rebills were the 16th and later? Yeah, that makes sense.

To be fair, they would have to put the cutoff point SOMEWHERE. if they did it the 14th, then all the people on the 13th would complain. If they did it the 13th, then all the people on the 12... etc. etc. etc. Until it loops around all the way again ad infinitem. May as well do it when 1.5 went live, which is the point which makes most sense. (I had forgotten it was a Thursday patch, not a tuesday, or I would have suggested that explanation as well)

edit: Just checked, and apparently my next billing is 4/16 (6 month plan), and haven't recieved anything other than the initial allotment, +100 for security key. So either they're slow, or the 15th isn't precisely the cutoff date? 'Course, nothing I particularly care to actually spend the coins on, so it's not all that big a concern to me as to when I get them.

Hestis
11.19.2012 , 07:24 PM | #37
My billing date is the 18th, on a 6 month subscription (renewed in August), and I haven't gotten mine, either, but as with a few others, I have gotten my monthly coins for having the security key. It doesn't make sense to me why I would get one and not the other.

grombrinda
11.19.2012 , 07:27 PM | #38
If you did not get your monthly stipend you need to call, not submit a ticket. I did this and I got my coins,granted was a long wait but got it all squared away. And my renewal was on the 16th , so yes you are supposed to get your stipend this month.
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

Slopster
11.19.2012 , 09:09 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by grombrinda View Post
If you did not get your monthly stipend you need to call, not submit a ticket. I did this and I got my coins,granted was a long wait but got it all squared away. And my renewal was on the 16th , so yes you are supposed to get your stipend this month.
Interesting. What was your wait time? I've been reading that 7-9 HOURS on hold to reach CS is the norm right now.

Can anybody even get into their account right now? I've been getting "SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!" all day.
Stay Classy

grombrinda
11.19.2012 , 09:23 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopster View Post
Interesting. What was your wait time? I've been reading that 7-9 HOURS on hold to reach CS is the norm right now.

Can anybody even get into their account right now? I've been getting "SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!" all day.
189 minutes and 40 second..so 3 hours and 49 minutes.
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!