Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When do subscriber's get their monthly Cartel Coin Stipend?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
When do subscriber's get their monthly Cartel Coin Stipend?

JimG
11.19.2012 , 10:35 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by maxilo View Post
so if your 6 month sub started before the 15th, you wont get anything for 6 months
No, multi-month subs get their coins each month.....not all at once. It's unclear when the monthly distribution date is though.

Slopster
11.19.2012 , 03:04 PM | #22
There is also this entry. Even this one doesn't specify when you should get your cartel coins though. Just "close to the start of you billing cycle".

Hmmm...
Slopster 55 JS / Slop 55 JK / Slew 55 SM / Sloppily 55 TR
Slather 55 SW / Slopstar 55 SI / Sludgy 55 BH / Slot 55 IA
Stay Classy
Prophecy of the Five (PVP-EST)

Mazikeen
11.19.2012 , 03:07 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Yasu View Post
Guess I better send in a ticket, because I haven't gotten any cartel coins from this month when my sub also renewed. Not before launch and not after launch. Hoping they would fix these problems by themselvs *sigh*.
It's entirely possible if your sub renewed within say, 5 days of the patch you won't get it for that month. I may be wrong, but may be right as well
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

H-aTreD
11.19.2012 , 03:12 PM | #24
This also happened to me and my friend. We both have been subbed from day 1, she got her coins and I didn't. We both bill on the same day and even used the same card this month. So nothing is any different yet somehow she got her coins and I didn't. Not exactly sure how it works but there's something wonky with their system. I did put in a ticket so we'll see what they have to say there as well.

Blackavaar
11.19.2012 , 03:12 PM | #25
My six month sub also started on the 15th and I have also not received a stipend.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

MarkoJinn
11.19.2012 , 04:02 PM | #26
They have charged me for my monthly subscription on the 16th of November but no stipend yet... I will wait a few days and then I will start asking some questions!
What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.

Sulfuren
11.19.2012 , 04:10 PM | #27
Anything on people using game cards?

JacenHallis
11.19.2012 , 04:14 PM | #28
edit: coins received. And no ticket or call to CS was necessary.

Quote: Originally Posted by MarkoJinn View Post
They have charged me for my monthly subscription on the 16th of November but no stipend yet... I will wait a few days and then I will start asking some questions!
I'm in the same boat. To make it even stranger, they gave me coins for having a security key attached. I have attached images.

Coin Ledger showing Key stipend, but not subscription stipend
Account page showing when subscription was renewed

I'm in no real rush at the moment, as I understand that hiccups happen in new systems. It took a while for people in Champions Online to start getting C-store points after they went F2P. But, I would like my coins.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.

Slopster
11.19.2012 , 04:38 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by H-aTreD View Post
This also happened to me and my friend. We both have been subbed from day 1, she got her coins and I didn't. We both bill on the same day and even used the same card this month. So nothing is any different yet somehow she got her coins and I didn't. Not exactly sure how it works but there's something wonky with their system. I did put in a ticket so we'll see what they have to say there as well.
Please keep us updated on this. Would love to know their response to the ticket.

Quote: Originally Posted by JacenHallis View Post
I'm in the same boat. To make it even stranger, they gave me coins for having a security key attached. I have attached images.

Coin Ledger showing Key stipend, but not subscription stipend
Account page showing when subscription was renewed

I'm in no real rush at the moment, as I understand that hiccups happen in new systems. It took a while for people in Champions Online to start getting C-store points after they went F2P. But, I would like my coins.
This thankfully is known. Anybody with a security key gets 100 extra CCs a month, which were applied to everyone the day F2P when live. Interestingly enough it is not in the same transaction with your stipend though.
Slopster 55 JS / Slop 55 JK / Slew 55 SM / Sloppily 55 TR
Slather 55 SW / Slopstar 55 SI / Sludgy 55 BH / Slot 55 IA
Stay Classy
Prophecy of the Five (PVP-EST)

JacenHallis
11.19.2012 , 04:48 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopster View Post
This thankfully is known. Anybody with a security key gets 100 extra CCs a month, which were applied to everyone the day F2P when live. Interestingly enough it is not in the same transaction with your stipend though.
Yeah. I knew about the key stipend. I just found it curious that I got the coins for that, but not for the subscription renewal.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.