Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When do subscriber's get their monthly Cartel Coin Stipend?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
When do subscriber's get their monthly Cartel Coin Stipend?

Slopster
11.18.2012 , 11:23 PM | #1
I have been unable to find an answer to this question.

There is this , but it doesn't say WHEN your monthly stipend is credited.

I bring this up because earlier today I caught wind that some people had seemingly received their monthly stipend today on twitter. I go home and log in, as does my wife. She has received 600 Cartel Coins as well as an email stating she has received "complementary" coins, no direct mention that they are her monthly stipend. In her ledger however it states that the coins she received ARE her monthly stipend.

I log in and check my ledger on swtor.com, as well as my in game balance. I received no Cartel Coins, nor an email.

We both recently re-upped our subs (6 months sub, both active since first day pre-launch) on the same day (our next billing date is 2/14/13 for both of us). I assumed coins would be credited based on billing date, so why would she receive hers without me receiving mine?

I guess my questions are:

-Has anybody received their monthly stipend?
-Has anybody received an email referring to their "complementary" coins based on their sub?
-Can anybody add any clarification to the issue?

My apologies in advanced in this information has already been posted, and I simply missed it.

Thanks for your time and consideration all!
Slopster 55 JS / Slop 55 JK / Slew 55 SM / Sloppily 55 TR
Slather 55 SW / Slopstar 55 SI / Sludgy 55 BH / Slot 55 IA
Stay Classy
Prophecy of the Five (PVP-EST)

Elysith
11.18.2012 , 11:43 PM | #2
I have a recurring monthly subscription (which has been triggered on 2012/11/16 1:13 AM) and I have not yet received my 500 Complimentary Cartel Coins for it. So you're not alone.

I've asked about it in this Customer Support section topic

Larce_Apollo
11.18.2012 , 11:47 PM | #3
Oops nevermind, been answered.

LarcÚ Apollo - Trooper-Commando/Combat Medic Ω
SWG/Bria Vet - CE Pre-Order - Full Beta Tester
The Army of Light | The Ebon Hawk Server

SithEmpress
11.18.2012 , 11:48 PM | #4
I would love to know this too as both my sister and me have yet to get ours. If we haven't gotten them by Monday as it state in Customer Service Database you should get them 48 to 72 hours after billing (we're giving them weekend), we going to put tickets in and see what they say.

tindin
11.18.2012 , 11:51 PM | #5
you get it when your payment is due and payed....got mine at that time

FourTwent
11.18.2012 , 11:52 PM | #6
I got mine on the day of the renewal, or could have been the day after. it was the 15th and there was a lot going on. but it was one of the two.

Elysith
11.18.2012 , 11:56 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEmpress View Post
I would love to know this too as both my sister and me have yet to get ours. If we haven't gotten them by Monday as it state in Customer Service Database you should get them 48 to 72 hours after billing (we're giving them weekend), we going to put tickets in and see what they say.
Oh thanks for that info from the Customer Service Database. I've checked around on the website, but I did not think to check in there.

IrishTR
11.19.2012 , 01:44 AM | #8
Wait so your telling me I won't see my stipend for 6 months when my renewal is up? 2/14/2013 is renewal date.

So let me get this straight. 6 month subs, get 600 vs 1 month subs who get 500. Yet they get 500 every month and 6 month people have to wait 6 months to get 600?

http://www.swtor.com/free

Could we get some clearer explanation on this matter? I know its late as I write this and might just be confused but it seems the 6 month subbers (like myself) might be getting hosed in some shape here...

Soluss
11.19.2012 , 02:08 AM | #9
Got mine as soon as I logged in. If you havent recieved yours then talk to CS and submit a ticket.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

GnatB
11.19.2012 , 02:12 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by IrishTR View Post
Wait so your telling me I won't see my stipend for 6 months when my renewal is up? 2/14/2013 is renewal date.

So let me get this straight. 6 month subs, get 600 vs 1 month subs who get 500. Yet they get 500 every month and 6 month people have to wait 6 months to get 600?

http://www.swtor.com/free

Could we get some clearer explanation on this matter? I know its late as I write this and might just be confused but it seems the 6 month subbers (like myself) might be getting hosed in some shape here...
I expect worse case for 6 monthers is they get 3600 when their sub reups. Either that, or they get 600 every same day as their sub is up (i.e. 14th, for you) which presumably means you SHOULD have gotten it Wednesday... so apparently it's worst case scenario?