Tank gear improvements

Hyldig

Sooo.. i don't really know where to focus my stats atm... Anybody have some input on what i should go for?

My base stats:

HP: 23380

Armor: 7896

Defence chance: 29,03%

Shield chance: 49,56%

Shield Absorption: 42.00%

And relics

Useable: +215 Shield and Absorb

Proc: +380 absorb

Edited by Hyldig

Try to get more absorb without lowering def and shield. Universal target is 30/50/50 def/shield/absorb. I would also suggest replacing the proc relic by either Matrix Shard or some PvP relic. From what I hear the proc relics aren't that cool. (though ofc it buffs your absorb occasionally, which seems to be your weakest point right now)

• 2 weeks later...
Try to get more absorb without lowering def and shield. Universal target is 30/50/50 def/shield/absorb. I would also suggest replacing the proc relic by either Matrix Shard or some PvP relic. From what I hear the proc relics aren't that cool. (though ofc it buffs your absorb occasionally, which seems to be your weakest point right now)

you are wrong btw , u are not factouring in our exrta amour , drop your absorb down , to 41-42% and stack hp :p to around 31.5k hp, most suvriverbility :p due to how bosses work in this game , and the damage types u take in Nim EC !!!!! so you end up with

51% sheild , around 30% defence and 41 % absorb , and 31.5 k hp fully buffed with a proc trinket in absorb ,

From kanre , (gm of friendly fire )

With BiS gear, I believe the distribution ends up something like 27.5 defense, 45 shield, 47.5 absorb, 30k health. You can sacrifice some of that health to bump up your mitigation numbers, must that's really more personal preference than anything else at that point.

Until you're running HM/NiM EC or HM TFB, there's really no reason to drop mitigation in favor of health since until that point mitigation will serve you better.

you are wrong btw , u are not factouring in our exrta amour , drop your absorb down , to 41-42% and stack hp :p to around 31.5k hp, most suvriverbility :p due to how bosses work in this game , and the damage types u take in Nim EC !!!!! so you end up with

51% sheild , around 30% defence and 41 % absorb , and 31.5 k hp fully buffed with a proc trinket in absorb ,

From kanre , (gm of friendly fire )

Stacking health is pointless for a tank if his defense is only 40%. He will just get. Hit more often and harder. He can take he same amount of hits as a tank that has n better stats but a healer will run out of energy quicker. I see tanks with 30k n wonder what they gave upto get there. Yes we have tfb hm n 3/4 on nim ec down. Neither of our tanks have over 26k n they are beasts