Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need more servers!

Glorthox
11.18.2012 , 05:04 PM | #1
Is it just me or are the servers very bogged down? I've been kicked numerous times because of heavy population and I'm an active subscriber! They really need to add some more servers otherwise some people cannot even play the game....

Tojo_Hammer
11.18.2012 , 05:13 PM | #2
No new servers please. I'd really dont want to go back to having light servers again where you're the only person on hoth...
Xerrik Raiz - Juggernaut
Varrel Novar - Powertech
Tojo Alkestes - Assassin

DarkVictory
11.18.2012 , 05:13 PM | #3
We know what happend the last time they listened to the "we need more servers" crowed. Partially responsible for why this game went ftp.

Vikassi
11.18.2012 , 05:17 PM | #4
Is this guy for serious?

grombrinda
11.18.2012 , 05:20 PM | #5
Lol I guess he is...
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

Cretinus
11.18.2012 , 05:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Glorthox View Post
Is it just me or are the servers very bogged down?
It's just you. Not to worry.

astrobearz
11.18.2012 , 05:25 PM | #7
i suggest to change instances. some are heavy and some are light

Gryphandor
11.18.2012 , 05:34 PM | #8
The game needs more something. I can't do daily quests without having too many other people around me. It is making the daily quests take forever to do.

So maybe other daily hubs to thin the flock or infact a few more realms. But I mean like 3 more at max.
Gryphandor Legacy
Maldarius Juggernaut, Daríous Mercenary, Godríc Marauder

Soldaric Commando, Leoríc Smuggler, Lexiann Shadow

SamuraBob_Fl
11.18.2012 , 05:38 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Gryphandor View Post
The game needs more something. I can't do daily quests without having too many other people around me. It is making the daily quests take forever to do.

So maybe other daily hubs to thin the flock or infact a few more realms. But I mean like 3 more at max.
I think they need to lower the threshhold for starting new instances of the daily areas. The Black Hole gets crowded when the population gets north of 50.
...they'd never come to see me in this dive, where bikers stare at cowboys, who are laughing at the hippies, who are praying they'll get out of here alive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bplt6CQ3MyE

Jaick
11.18.2012 , 05:39 PM | #10
No just shut up! NOOOOOOOO!!