Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

HK-51 Unlock


Foambreaker's Avatar


Foambreaker
11.18.2012 , 10:11 AM | #1
*scratches head*

So I am level 36, I unlock HK and he comes with all level 50 items.

Thanks I guess, he might be usefull to do dailies when I am 50, but right now.
1. I have to gear him from scratch, didn't even come with greens
2. I could re-mod his gear but I would have to pay to remove all those mods and then store them

Clearly another poorly thought out feature. Basically a waste of credits.

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
11.18.2012 , 10:14 AM | #2
Know bug that is being worked on; at one point we'll get the "scale with level" gear.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Foambreaker's Avatar


Foambreaker
11.18.2012 , 10:21 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Know bug that is being worked on; at one point we'll get the "scale with level" gear.
So it is another case where they knew it was unfinished and pushed it out anyway?

See my earlier post on canning the whole management team.

Exiled-Phoenix's Avatar


Exiled-Phoenix
11.18.2012 , 01:20 PM | #4
Just paid 350 cartel coins to get him, just to see that he's useless unless i gear him.
How nice...
The Red Eclipse
VahxFrost'BiteSíon TéxCoriena
Vai'xSpike Decepta Brotu

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
11.18.2012 , 01:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
So it is another case where they knew it was unfinished and pushed it out anyway?

See my earlier post on canning the whole management team.
Actually no, I believe it was messed up after release.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Tuskin's Avatar


Tuskin
11.18.2012 , 01:39 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Actually no, I believe it was messed up after release.
It was broken on the PTS as well.

seven_deadlies's Avatar


seven_deadlies
11.18.2012 , 02:11 PM | #7
At least he comes with gear...

At one point, I heard he came completely blank like the Ship Droid does.

So no matter what level you were, you had to get him gear.

Shingara's Avatar


Shingara
11.18.2012 , 02:12 PM | #8
DO NOT TAKE THE LVL50 GEAR OUT OF HIM, it auto keeps up with bis for lvl with it in on low lvl alts, you never need touch it.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Tuskin's Avatar


Tuskin
11.18.2012 , 02:16 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
DO NOT TAKE THE LVL50 GEAR OUT OF HIM, it auto keeps up with bis for lvl with it in on low lvl alts, you never need touch it.
It doesn't at the moment, the auto scale for his gear is broken.

It was broken on the PTS as well.

Shingara's Avatar


Shingara
11.18.2012 , 03:32 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuskin View Post
It doesn't at the moment, the auto scale for his gear is broken.

It was broken on the PTS as well.
its working for me, i created a fresh lvl 1 conc togo shadow, bought it at lvl 1 and have been using him since, his gear or should i say stats have lvled when he lvls up. The only thing is that some of his skills dont do anything but when you get to the level where other companions get there extra skills his extra skills start working.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731