Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theoretika Quest was amazing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Theoretika Quest was amazing

Foambreaker
11.18.2012 , 09:52 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Felt like Dead Space for a while

I recommend that everybody does Theoretika alone, despite it being h2+
I would second this, I did it alone and it was so awesome, I didn't get it right off and had to search, but that was the fun of it.

Sportiva
11.18.2012 , 10:24 AM | #22
I loved it with 1 minor complaint. The last cut scene is ruined IMO when you do the final H2+ in a group.

I was lucky enough to do the last mission with someone who was not on the quest. Then I ran an alt through the series and did the final mission with a group. They should have made it so that each person in the group gets their own cut scene with HK-51..
Master Jaice Jenod: Guardian Velo Jenx: GunslingerMaster Gira Jenx: Sage Major Jax’xen Jenod: Vanguard
Saen'a Jenod: Mercenary Dulymus Jenod: OperativeDarth Scoura: Assassin Darth Zetara: Marauder

Rafaman
11.18.2012 , 10:28 AM | #23
It was great! Ran through it with some guildies and it was creepy cool and then...

Spoiler

BTW, Section X is great fun as well. Ran it with the guildies and everyone loved it. The area and vaults were obviously designed for group play although it can be easily solo'ed The H4 capped it as it was more than a hack and slash as well.

Love the WB wandering around the quest area too!

No one is getting fired. They deserve promotions.

Kortan
11.18.2012 , 10:49 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
It was great! Ran through it with some guildies and it was creepy cool and then...

Spoiler
That was the best part of the quest!
I started flipping out to my party members to help
we were 4 and split into teams of 2 to cover more ground.
We cleared all the enemies and decided to look for the logs, and split up more.

concur, I felt super heroic, kind of like in KOTOR

I wish we can see something like the Dantooine quest line from KOTOR where we have to setup a base for defense!
CE Member!

jorill
11.18.2012 , 11:23 AM | #25
I enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun. I actually like section x in general. I think its definitely better than the bh daily area. Its a step in the right direction. I also like one the solo instance sections as well. But there will be no pleasing some people no matter what anyways. I do agree there should be more quests like theoretika as well

errant_knight
11.18.2012 , 11:28 AM | #26
I agree entirely! It was really great in all respects--mood, cutscenes, quest--everything. I'm enjoying the whole HK quest series, but this one was just brilliant.

Injudicator
11.18.2012 , 11:40 AM | #27
Oh did I mention I didn't use the illuminator droid until I died? I was straining my eye to try to see in the dark areas lol!

Orlesian
11.18.2012 , 12:52 PM | #28
It was creepy and fun to explore. I like!
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

Idunhavaname
11.18.2012 , 12:55 PM | #29
Yeah it was really awesome. A nice change to typical "Go in and slaughter everything inside".

Now they just need to add a court trial quest like KOTOR manaan!

RIP orange pixel

Sneakycheeks
11.18.2012 , 01:00 PM | #30
That mission chain was freaking fun as all get out! I enjoyed it so much. I hope that BW adds more quest chains like it to the game in the future.