Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theoretika Quest was amazing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Theoretika Quest was amazing

Injudicator
11.18.2012 , 08:31 AM | #1
Heya all.

I just acquired my HK-51 today and I can honestly say this was one of the most fun quests I've had in a while. I hope we get more quests where you don't have to slaughter just mobs but do interesting things like in this one. Theoretika was soooo creepy and really reminded me of Manaan from KOTOR.
Awesome work!

saremun
11.18.2012 , 08:33 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Injudicator View Post
Heya all.

I just acquired my HK-51 today and I can honestly say this was one of the most fun quests I've had in a while. I hope we get more quests where you don't have to slaughter just mobs but do interesting things like in this one. Theoretika was soooo creepy and really reminded me of Manaan from KOTOR.
Awesome work!
oh yeah but how long it took them to make it? one year? 6 months?

Jandi
11.18.2012 , 08:38 AM | #3
First time, I spent like an hour there. Second time, I blew through it in 5 minutes. :P

SentinelDranoel
11.18.2012 , 08:40 AM | #4
Felt like a KOTOR mission. The Manaan mission feels really close. In KOTOR 2, the starting mission feels similar too. I like more of this KOTOR stuff, I will redo these missions with all my toons.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic anyday

LordBarok
11.18.2012 , 08:43 AM | #5
Yeah, fun quest for sure.
Darth Barok / Darth Sya / Agent Solarix - GM of <Storm Squadron>
Master Saralyn / Master Coralisa / Maj. Solaric Cern - GM of <Saber Squadron>
My 55s on Jung Ma (US East RP-PVP) / Here's my Referral Link - Click for free stuff.

Revanchis
11.18.2012 , 08:52 AM | #6
Yay, less killing based missions. I can't wait to get to it.

omNOMNOMinator
11.18.2012 , 08:57 AM | #7
It was really really good. And I loved in the last H2+ mission in Section X, they put mobs that jump out and you and stuff. That was awesome.
Srill - Twi-Lekk Gunslinger
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Injudicator
11.18.2012 , 08:58 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SentinelDranoel View Post
Felt like a KOTOR mission. The Manaan mission feels really close. In KOTOR 2, the starting mission feels similar too. I like more of this KOTOR stuff, I will redo these missions with all my toons.
Oh yeah, loved the first levels of KOTOR 2. Later the inconsistencies and load of content missing disappointed me a bit, but now that the Sith Lords Restoration project is complete KOTOR should be insanely better. If only we get more missions like this it will be great

ProsaicProse
11.18.2012 , 08:59 AM | #9
Going to chime in here - I absolutely loved the ship and enjoyed the rest of the storyline too. I'd love to see more stuff like this to do in game!

Narien
11.18.2012 , 09:00 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SentinelDranoel View Post
If you listen, it actually uses the music from Peragus in places.