Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disappearing Crafting Recipes!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Disappearing Crafting Recipes!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

symke
12.09.2012 , 10:27 AM | #131
Thread from CS section :
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=567944

I hope that means this Tuesday and I hope they will really manage it by then.

Edit: I just saw we are getting 1.6 update on Tuesday. I sincerely hope they will manage to do both an update and this fix.

IrishTR
12.10.2012 , 12:58 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
We appreciate your reports about this issue, and we are actively researching the problem.

If you are experiencing this issue, please post with the following information:
  • What class are you?
  • What is your crew skill?
  • What was the name(s) of the specific schematic(s) that you lost?

While we are working to ensure the fix for an upcoming patch, there isn't a definitive time frame for the fix. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Class = all of them...
Crewskill = Artifice, Cybertech, Biochem
Item = sigh... Any Black Hole Implant, any Q61-63 Mod/Armoring/Enhancement.

Not only has this been happening but also have been having on rare occasions where I RE something and get zero mats back. Example, I RE, watch the castbar... See the window pop with the Items to loot and in a blink of an eye it disappears and I not only lose item but the RE materials (min 1 blue 1 green) and schematic.

This has occurred at least 5x for me now since 1.5 went live, and thankfully CS has restored the item, but on the level of feeling like I am lying when submitting a ticket to just get an item back, I'm just waiting for them to ignore and give the general response of sorry can't do anything about it for the last 3 times now. Again its not repeating back to back it is randomly happening. Everytime I have submitted detailed tickets and like I said 2/5 answered and items returned on different toons(I think that is the 1 time usage though and the rest are gonna get the finger and told to pound sand )...

hchsiao
12.10.2012 , 08:39 AM | #133
This is old bug..........

I experienced this in beta (Happened in one of new build in Nov, beta tester were allowed to continue use their existing character instead start over from server wipe.) and to make thing worse whenever I log on my character I lost something I have learned, my character basically ended up with empty craft menu even I had every single prototype lightsaber hilt , color crystal from from reverse-engineering.

MyraTynomi
12.11.2012 , 04:55 AM | #134
WOOHOO!!!

Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate
"
Crew Skills
Players who previously unlearned a Crew Skill no longer lose schematics when learning new schematics from reverse engineering."

symke
12.11.2012 , 05:10 AM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by MyraTynomi View Post
WOOHOO!!!

Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate
"
Crew Skills
Players who previously unlearned a Crew Skill no longer lose schematics when learning new schematics from reverse engineering."
Woohoo, indeed!
Now I just have to get home and try it.

symke
12.12.2012 , 01:11 AM | #136
Thank you EAware for fixing this.

StarWarsOR
12.12.2012 , 11:30 AM | #137
W T H Devs...

I just learnt 2 blue schematics today (green showing no more research) and none showing in my list???

To be clear - they did not appear and then dissappear... They simply DID NOT appear

This needs urgent addressing please

Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen
We appreciate your reports about this issue, and we are actively researching the problem.

標hat class are you? PT
標hat is your crew skill? Cybertech
標hat was the name(s) of the specific schematic(s) that you lost? Resolve Armour 19 Blue + Skill Armour 18 blue
"Everyone dies. It is the final and only lasting justice" - Boba Fett

StarWarsOR
12.12.2012 , 04:12 PM | #138
Just happened again learning a blue mod.. green is saying no more research and no Blue schematic appeared in list

Logging out in, repair etc

Schematics did not appearm, but i was able to RE again and i did get some blue schematics appeaar ok today, so issue seems intermittient and random....

PLEASE look at this DEVS, this really is another blow to crafting in SWTOR

/sigh

Recoilx
12.13.2012 , 05:31 AM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by StarWarsOR View Post
W T H Devs...

I just learnt 2 blue schematics today (green showing no more research) and none showing in my list???

To be clear - they did not appear and then dissappear... They simply DID NOT appear

This needs urgent addressing please

Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen

標hat class are you? PT
標hat is your crew skill? Cybertech
標hat was the name(s) of the specific schematic(s) that you lost? Resolve Armour 19 Blue + Skill Armour 18 blue
Hmmm, this is quite different to the original bug in that your schematics aren't being deleted from the database after logging off, they're not appearing in the list at all. Now, just a shot in the dark so please don't yell at me for saying something obvious, but exactly what you are describing might occur if the filters on the crafting screen were set. Can you please double check the first of the two filters at the top of your Cybertech screen and make sure that the first dropdown filter is set to 'All' and NOT 'Premium'. Good luck.

StarWarsOR
12.13.2012 , 05:51 AM | #140
Hi

No, a good point... always good to check the basics.. yep all set to view all and I logged out and in each time... still not appeared...

Logged in alt and came back to main later and crafted same green again... It no longer said 'no research available' and i was able to RE it again, this time it appear in my list as blue version.

Had this happen on 4 different RE armour / mods mix!

Ticket in , dont hold out a lot of hope on response though....

Thought i would share exp in case others exp this?