Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SPOILER ALERT! Darth Malgus has survived?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
SPOILER ALERT! Darth Malgus has survived?

ZirusZero
12.03.2012 , 07:22 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Smokestalker View Post
THIS JUST IN!

Eye witnesses have reported seeing the late, great Darth Malgus at a popular Cantina on Nar Shadda!
Anonymous sources say he was in the company of several Twi'lek dancers and appeared to be quite alive.
Could this be true? Has the late Sith Lord been faking? We will bring more to you at five.
Now on to sports with Kimmy Solo, where recent allegations of of steroid use in Huttball has shaken the sport to its very core. Over to you Kimmy.
It all was an elaborate retirement plot
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Abiggath
01.12.2013 , 05:18 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Andge View Post
Everybody in Star Wars survives all the time always. Revan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Vitiate, Malgus, Jar-Jar Binks everybody.
Jar-Jar <-- Gungans for life really would like to see that as playable race sometime, and nmaybe have nice storyline and unique class like "The Most Dumb and Cute Creature"
Akorilis - Sith Juggernaut Tank - 50
Alikara - Sith Sorceress Healer - 50
Angder - Sith Assasin Tank - leveling

DAWUSS
01.12.2013 , 10:57 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ElyonRand View Post
Unless you see their corpse/force ghost, never assume anyone is dead.
So you're telling me Darth Imperius might actually be ALIVE during the time of the Battle of Endor???!!!

Zardac_the_Great
01.16.2013 , 06:08 PM | #24
I never thought Malgus was as cool as Bioware does. I hope he's dead. I think he's dead.

And it serves him right! How stupid do you have to be to have a death pit in your throne room?

DAWUSS
01.16.2013 , 06:36 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Zardac_the_Great View Post
I never thought Malgus was as cool as Bioware does. I hope he's dead. I think he's dead.

And it serves him right! How stupid do you have to be to have a death pit in your throne room?
Jabba had the rancor pit below his throne room.

Zardac_the_Great
01.17.2013 , 10:28 AM | #26
Jabba couldn't fit into that pit's opening, I think, and anyway, it had to be opened on purpose. It wasn't the giant gaping pit Malgus had.

errant_knight
01.17.2013 , 11:05 AM | #27
I'll be astonished if Malgus is dead, personally. He's too interesting a character to get rid of so quickly and creates too many story possibilities.

Aside from that....spoiler alerts work better if you don't put the spoiler in the title. Just saying....

Sith_Master
02.03.2013 , 10:27 PM | #28
Darth Malgus is dead.

Long live the Dread Masters
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion."

TalkingDinosaur
02.03.2013 , 10:34 PM | #29
What's with Sith and not dying after being tossed down bottomless pits? I think the Jedi should start thinking of new ways to kill them.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Kolai_Tak
02.03.2013 , 10:38 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ElyonRand View Post
I accept this alternate explanation.
Due to blasters and lightsabers cauterizing wounds instantly.... How could you tell if it actually bled.