Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK missing gear and weapon

Kaydenloss
11.17.2012 , 10:57 AM | #1
I just unlocked my HK-droid. and mine seems to miss al his gear and weapons... A friend of mine who did the quest simultaniously did get all his gear....

wth?
Quote:
"Star Wars™: The Old Republic would be completely lost if players couldn’t jump off the rails and just live in the space from time to time."
Damion Schubert Principal Lead Systems Designer

CelCawdro
11.17.2012 , 10:59 AM | #2
Known issue. Head to the customer service forum. And have patience.

Kaydenloss
11.17.2012 , 11:01 AM | #3
ah ok! thanks
Quote:
"Star Wars™: The Old Republic would be completely lost if players couldn’t jump off the rails and just live in the space from time to time."
Damion Schubert Principal Lead Systems Designer

CelCawdro
11.17.2012 , 11:04 AM | #4
Since his armour is supposed to scale if you unlock him through Legacy for your other characters, there have been a few issues with it. It'll get worked out soon enough.

Tuskin
11.17.2012 , 11:18 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CelCawdro View Post
Since his armour is supposed to scale if you unlock him through Legacy for your other characters
Is it? So unlocking him on a level 16 character and him having Level 50 gear is a bug?

CelCawdro
11.17.2012 , 11:19 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuskin View Post
Is it? So unlocking him on a level 16 character and him having Level 50 gear is a bug?
Well, his gear is still supposed to be his level 50 gear (shared across your legacy). But it's supposed to be scaled down to your level - not red and ineffective as it is now.

Tuskin
11.17.2012 , 11:20 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CelCawdro View Post
Well, his gear is still supposed to be his level 50 gear (shared across your legacy). But it's supposed to be scaled down to your level - not red and ineffective as it is now.
Oh cool, thanks.

Where was this stated? First I heard about it.

CelCawdro
11.17.2012 , 11:22 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuskin View Post
Oh cool, thanks.

Where was this stated? First I heard about it.
Somewhere in the dank, dark cesspool of negativity and damage control that they call the Customer Service forums, as well as the stated intent of the companion post-release.

John_Whalen
11.17.2012 , 11:23 AM | #9
Not going to lie.. I just thought you were supposed to get his gear yourself lol. I just stayed cool, and started making some level 50 droid gear with my cybertech! But if I'm going to get his gear added in a bit then I won't worry about it lmao
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
Darth Bane

CelCawdro
11.17.2012 , 11:25 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by John_Whalen View Post
Not going to lie.. I just thought you were supposed to get his gear yourself lol. I just stayed cool, and started making some level 50 droid gear with my cybertech! But if I'm going to get his gear added in a bit then I won't worry about it lmao
You wouldn't be the first. It seems logical - you're building these guys up almost from scratch.