Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital upgrade pack?!?!?!

Eyeskream
11.17.2012 , 08:02 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by bhking View Post
I CANNOT BELIEVE, that suddenly the items only obtainable from the pre-order are now up for grabs. Like... is there any concept of loyalty or any restriction of greed? Bioware no longer exists, its like a snakeskin now... looks similar but its just a discarded piece of worthless ****!
pre-order CE owner and still proudly paying. its just all about what games you REALLY enjoy.
CE.Owner

Scovina
11.18.2012 , 03:55 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRavenous View Post
Welcome to the trickle-down economy.

They release a product, wait until sales drop, then drop the price. You see this everywhere. The prices of the Xbox 360 and PS3 were not the same after a year. They drop the price. Why? Because the financial segment of our society with lots of disposable income bought them. Then sales dropped when they stopped selling at the first price, so they drop it down for the next financial segment of our society, and so on over the years. We see this happen with many products you can purchase from stores.

Its not EAware's fault you had the disposable income to buy it when it first came out, and couldn't wait a few months for a price drop, which inevitibley happens with many PC games, MMO or not.
Click the link please for a response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgqzE5M5trM

Quote: Originally Posted by DragooGC View Post
Sarcasm?

Caused me to crack a smile.
Yes it was!

thomasbaxter
11.19.2012 , 10:41 AM | #13
Lol this has been available for ages, i bought it a couple of months back. It was 11.99 but meh i'll get over it

Does this mean that I'm not gonna be drinking alone in the VIP room on the fleet now lmao

Cleux
11.19.2012 , 10:56 AM | #14
These were not preorder items. The only preorder item i am aware of is the black and yellow crystal.

Gomla
11.19.2012 , 09:07 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleux View Post
These were not preorder items. The only preorder item i am aware of is the black and yellow crystal.
This.

The crystal was pre order, the other items were always available with whichever edition you got.

fungihoujo
11.20.2012 , 08:24 PM | #16
The OP has come across an astounding revelation! Sometimes the prices of things go down over time.

THX-
11.21.2012 , 11:45 AM | #17
Im pretty sure the only pre-order bonus was the crystal vendor. You can always buy the deluxe edition of the game.

bahdasz
11.21.2012 , 11:55 AM | #18
Um, people have been selling +41 crystals on GTN for like a long time now. Seriously.

Carnunsas
12.19.2012 , 06:31 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRavenous View Post
Translation:

"I gots it furst! No one else can haz it!! Itz mine!!! My ownz!!!! MY............PPPREEECIOUSSSSSSSssssssssssss!!!!!"

And then, the pot called the kettle black.
This is an idiotic response. I agree with the OP. I spent a lot of money on the CE and was told at the time that these items would not be available to others. How can they justify the price tag if everything is up for grabs for next to nothing.

I'm not going to stop playing as it is an okay game that is fun to play occasionally but I will certainly not be purchasing bioware products with the same level of confidence and trust as I once did.
There is no try there is only ... huh (looks around) holy s**t he's shooting lightning.

GratuaCuun
12.20.2012 , 01:04 AM | #20
Oh for the love of...

NOTHING exclusive to the CE can be bought in that pack - the yellow/black crystal. The collectors book. The Statue. Certain ingame items that can ONLY be acquired by Collectors Edition players... what you can BUY is an upgrade from STANDARD to DIGITAL DELUXE edition by paying a few extra bucks.

What you get is the speeder and a few prettyful items that you have been able to get for 14.99 for MONTHS now by buying the DDE

Overreacting, much? They pay 10 bucks for the regular edition, then 4 to 5 more for an upgrade. They pay the SAME now that you pay for the 14.99 DDE that you can buy online. The Collectors Edition and DDE were MORE expensive at launch - but shock and awe, that's what we call MARKETING
People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an exercise of power are barbarians - George Lucas in 1988... Ironic, is it not?