Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theoretika Bug?

Sammeto
11.16.2012 , 07:32 PM | #1
People who already have the HK-51 droid should know when you get trapped into a dark room on the Theoretika questline.

My problem is that I am unable to click on the fuse to get out of the room. I follow the dulfy.net guide of the quest, and some pals haven't the same problem. Reset the phase several times, but didn't work. I know where the fuse is, I know how it looks, but I can't collect it...

So, I'm stucked at that point. Am I the only one?

monkgryphon
11.16.2012 , 07:35 PM | #2
it's there... also you do know that you have a flashlight, right?

I know it took me a while til I finally actually got it to highlight.

Sammeto
11.16.2012 , 07:40 PM | #3
Yep, already know that. But don't works, I'm seeing it but I can't take it, so I am asking if this is some kind of bug.

Rafaman
11.16.2012 , 07:41 PM | #4
Spoiler

BTW, loved this bit.
Spoiler

Tweaked
11.16.2012 , 07:42 PM | #5
I had that happen when I did it with someone else.

Went back in the room and did it solo with no problem.

Sammeto
11.16.2012 , 07:45 PM | #6
Ok, i'll explain better.

I use the crate, use the console, only needed is the fuse. Of course I have used the flashlight, as I said I'm following a guide an consult my guildmates and doing everything right.

But nothing works. Reset phase several times, and I'm still unable to click on the fuse.

Felioats
11.16.2012 , 08:09 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sammeto View Post
Ok, i'll explain better.

I use the crate, use the console, only needed is the fuse. Of course I have used the flashlight, as I said I'm following a guide an consult my guildmates and doing everything right.

But nothing works. Reset phase several times, and I'm still unable to click on the fuse.
I'm sorry if this insults your intelligence, but we need to be absolutely clear.

You are saying that you can see the fuse in the pile of junk in the corner opposite the broken door control panel, yet you cannot interact with it?

This thing, on the Dulfy guide you are using. The little cylinder:

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/...urityarea4.jpg

How is it not working? Is it not brightened, showing it is usable? Does your mouse cursor not change when you pass over it? Can you "use" it but nothing happens?
>

Sammeto
11.16.2012 , 08:14 PM | #8
I can see it in the pile of junk, but I can't interact with it. Is not brightened, the mouse doesn't change, I can't click on it (actually I can, but nothing happens), I can't use it.

Mowermanx
11.16.2012 , 08:17 PM | #9
Also, if you're zoomed out too far, you will not be able to interact with it.

Tordos
11.16.2012 , 08:18 PM | #10
I was in the same boat. After clicking the crate, you need to click it like two more times, each time it shows some text. Something along the lines of you found the console, look around for another fuse. If you only click it once it won't let you use the fuse in the corner. Try that and you should be able to remove the fuse from the junk heap and bring it to where the crate/console is. Good luck.