Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[BUG] Inspect Player feature is not working since 1.5!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[BUG] Inspect Player feature is not working since 1.5!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nitblade's Avatar


Nitblade
11.23.2012 , 09:20 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello everyone,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Unfortunately we are not able to process bug reports which are submitted here on the forum, as such we would kindly request that you submit a bug report concerning this matter.
Now i'm wondering here. Does that mean that you either
-Can't forward bugs mentioned on the forums to the Devs
or
-The Devs have completely stopped bothering with checking the forums
Silent Corsairs
Commando [Gunnery] 50

Bowdaar: "Mercy to a Fool brings good luck"

DOCSMonkey's Avatar


DOCSMonkey
11.23.2012 , 09:54 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Nitblade View Post
Now i'm wondering here. Does that mean that you either
-Can't forward bugs mentioned on the forums to the Devs
or
-The Devs have completely stopped bothering with checking the forums
This just made me lol!

Nitblade's Avatar


Nitblade
11.24.2012 , 01:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DOCSMonkey View Post
This just made me lol!
Hey at least EAWare was able to make you laugh...

do laughing at them count though, i wonder...
Silent Corsairs
Commando [Gunnery] 50

Bowdaar: "Mercy to a Fool brings good luck"

Errech's Avatar


Errech
01.10.2013 , 03:54 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello everyone,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Unfortunately we are not able to process bug reports which are submitted here on the forum, as such we would kindly request that you submit a bug report concerning this matter.

You are currently able to submit bug reports in one of two ways, information on how to do this can be found in the spoiler below:

Spoiler
Thank you once again for your understanding.
I appreciate you telling us to submit this a bug report...which I did...and then promptly had it closed ...with no response or resolution...

KariTalRathe's Avatar


KariTalRathe
01.10.2013 , 04:00 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Errech View Post
I appreciate you telling us to submit this a bug report...which I did...and then promptly had it closed ...with no response or resolution...
You do understand that is the nature of bug reporting no? If there is a problem with your account or character that needs a fix urgently, then do not send in a 'bug' report, pick the appropriate category.

jjones_'s Avatar


jjones_
01.11.2013 , 12:33 AM | #16
In some situations you can use the workaround of dismissing your companion before trying to inspect another player. Note, this will obviously not work when the menu bugs out in operation groups so you can't even select the inspect player option.
Server - The Red Eclipse
L55 Sorcerer / Assassin / Juggernaut / Marauder / Operative / Sniper / Mercenary / Powertech - Guardian / Sage / Scoundrel

Jedi-Dan-Cooper's Avatar


Jedi-Dan-Cooper
03.27.2013 , 11:36 PM | #17
Yes,

In fact I noticed that in most cases that you try to inspect another player, their stats are being superposed to mine to make them nearly unreadable while showing my gear instead of theirs.
It even stays like that even if I close the Character window. I need to actually switch to a companion or the ship tab to clear the surimposed stats effect before closing the character window.

Annoying,....

OwenBrooks's Avatar


OwenBrooks
03.27.2013 , 11:39 PM | #18
EDIT - just saw the dismiss companion was mentioned just above

Nysonea's Avatar


Nysonea
03.28.2013 , 09:50 AM | #19
also if you inspect them whilst your on your mount you can see their gear etc