Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ive played almost every day since Day 1...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Ive played almost every day since Day 1...

DarthWoad
11.16.2012 , 04:20 PM | #1
So i've been subscribed each month since release, have at least 50+ days game time on all my characters combined, and I end up with just under 2000 coins. I bought the standard edition.

Then I spoke to someone who got 12000 coins, he bought the collectors edition and 1 year membership at the start, and has only played for like 2 days total game time.

In my eyes, this isnt really fair. And yes, call me greedy. I wasted half of it on the useless cartel packs and got junk for it. I have no intention of buying more cartel coins because i'm already a subscriber, and I only get 200 coins per month?

AboB
11.16.2012 , 04:22 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWoad View Post
So i've been subscribed each month since release, have at least 50+ days game time on all my characters combined, and I end up with just under 2000 coins. I bought the standard edition.

Then I spoke to someone who got 12000 coins, he bought the collectors edition and 1 year membership at the start, and has only played for like 2 days total game time.

In my eyes, this isnt really fair. And yes, call me greedy. I wasted half of it on the useless cartel packs and got junk for it. I have no intention of buying more cartel coins because i'm already a subscriber, and I only get 200 coins per month?
Got, or bought?

DarthWoad
11.16.2012 , 04:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AboB View Post
Got, or bought?
got apparently

SOULCASTER
11.16.2012 , 04:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWoad View Post

I've been active, subbed and playing every day since early access pre-launch, and I have the $160 collectors edition. I logged in and I have 3,050 Cartel Coins.

Anyone with more than that has either more than 1 account and is telling you their combined total, or they simply purchased cartel coins and didn't tell you, in an effort to be 'cool'.
Prophecy of the Five
Too many toons
7 Year SWG Vet (Bria)

Jableson
11.16.2012 , 04:36 PM | #5
How about this, I started playing in early january last year and have subscribed the entire time. I only recieved 500 cartel coins.

The kicker was that during the last year i only pay for 30day sub and then cancel my sub immediately.. kinda like a 30 day time card without buying the time card. Because i didnt auto resub i dont recieve credit for cartel coins. Oh well, its all superficial crap anyways (if your level 50).

AboB
11.16.2012 , 04:41 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jableson View Post
How about this, I started playing in early january last year and have subscribed the entire time. I only recieved 500 cartel coins.

The kicker was that during the last year i only pay for 30day sub and then cancel my sub immediately.. kinda like a 30 day time card without buying the time card. Because i didnt auto resub i dont recieve credit for cartel coins. Oh well, its all superficial crap anyways (if your level 50).
Fair enough, but it sounds like you should consider putting in a ticket with BW.