Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to use the free name change per month?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
How to use the free name change per month?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DakotaDoc
01.24.2013 , 12:03 PM | #21
Signed. So many shenanigans going on with promised features. I have several characters I would love to change the name on.

Magicmind
01.26.2013 , 03:02 PM | #22
Keep it going! it only takes a couple seconds to sign

Corlupi
01.26.2013 , 04:30 PM | #23
I re-subscribed specifically to enjoy this feature, so yeah, I'm pretty dam frustrated this has yet to be implemented. SIGNED.

DeludedAussie
01.26.2013 , 04:44 PM | #24
Signed. Also, I hope you dont do what you did with the Cartel Market Emotes, Simply remove the 'This will apply the unlock to legacy" from the description, as people have Already Subbed for this feature that was promised, to remove it now would be against some kind of law.

Dilligent
01.26.2013 , 05:12 PM | #25
SIGNED. I originally stopped playing tor when the server merger was forced on me and I lost all of my char names except for one. My chars are/were named after my recently deceased wife in tribute to her, and they have a deep emotinal connection for me. Although I realize that I cannot have my original names back I would like the opportunity to rename them something better than the crap names I am currently stuck with.

Tatile
01.26.2013 , 05:18 PM | #26
I would really like to make use of this feature, so /signed.

And I'd only do it once

Arbaume
01.26.2013 , 05:35 PM | #27
SIGNED: They need to stop false advertising

Dilligent
01.26.2013 , 05:37 PM | #28
SIGNED. I originally stopped playing tor when the server merger was forced on me and I lost all of my char names except for one. My chars are/were named after my recently deceased wife in tribute to her, and they have a deep emotinal connection for me. Although I realize that I cannot have my original names back I would like the opportunity to rename them something better than the crap names I am currently stuck with.

trakmiro
01.27.2013 , 09:37 PM | #29
SINGED. I really want this feature.

symke
01.28.2013 , 02:24 AM | #30
They will implement it when they find a way to charge us for it. Even though it has been promised as a free option to subscribers. They already have a track record of not keeping their promises and besides, they have developed a new philosophy at EAWare. It's called "'If it's not on Cartel market, it's not important".