Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jpaludan
11.29.2012 , 09:37 PM | #901
Make the free call through VoIP - press yourself through to account and billing (not technical support or any other department)...let them re-add your card-details - and go buy a lot of coins.

As mentioned they cant tell which accounts are affected by this error, they only know it exists because some of us, who made the call, told them about both the error and this thread.
They are very kind and dont bite.

Xantheis
11.29.2012 , 09:41 PM | #902
it seems to be hit and miss. The CS agent I spoke with refused to transfer me to the billing department so I could try the "re-add the card" fix.

The second time I called (and got the same rep as the first call) he did explain that the escalations department was closed for another 4 hours and they would be the only ones that could help. their hours are from 800 - 2400 GMT apparently.

I have no idea how accurate that information is but, it does seem silly that the only time that they can escalate is after peak US hours... I would have hoped that they would be able to escalate issues like this one at any point.

I did call back a third time (choosing different options in the call tree) and guess what... same CS rep. Makes me wonder if they only have one CS rep...

Stansman
11.29.2012 , 09:59 PM | #903
Quote: Originally Posted by jpaludan View Post
Make the free call through VoIP - press yourself through to account and billing (not technical support or any other department)...let them re-add your card-details - and go buy a lot of coins.

As mentioned they cant tell which accounts are affected by this error, they only know it exists because some of us, who made the call, told them about both the error and this thread.
They are very kind and dont bite.
Well if the only answer for the foreseeable future is to jump through hoops and personally phone them (and even thats not working for a lot of people) then they need to put a big announcement up here telling us that.

jpaludan
11.29.2012 , 10:02 PM | #904
Quote: Originally Posted by Xantheis View Post
it seems to be hit and miss. The CS agent I spoke with refused to transfer me to the billing department so I could try the "re-add the card" fix.

The second time I called (and got the same rep as the first call) he did explain that the escalations department was closed for another 4 hours and they would be the only ones that could help. their hours are from 800 - 2400 GMT apparently.

I have no idea how accurate that information is but, it does seem silly that the only time that they can escalate is after peak US hours... I would have hoped that they would be able to escalate issues like this one at any point.

I did call back a third time (choosing different options in the call tree) and guess what... same CS rep. Makes me wonder if they only have one CS rep...
Yeah...I can understand how you may get that idea...(just got an amusing picture in my head of a very red-cheaked, stressed out guy)
The first time I called, I was told to call back 7 hours from the time I was calling...he gave me a reference number I could tell the people I was gonna speak with so they could pull out info about my problem. This call was answered by a very nice lady...she would patch me through to another agent, and gave me a new reference number I could pass on. I was then disconnected, but called back right away and got through without having to wait. Problem was fixed very quickly.

jpaludan
11.29.2012 , 10:54 PM | #905
Quote: Originally Posted by Stansman View Post
Well if the only answer for the foreseeable future is to jump through hoops and personally phone them (and even thats not working for a lot of people) then they need to put a big announcement up here telling us that.
Maybe its enough to jump through hoops this time - from what I see some of those who called havent spoken to account and billing....and those are the guys who can fix it.
If Bioware for some reason cant see the bug in their system then maybe the only way for those affected by the problem, is to call and tell them, so it can get fixed. I had the problem and told myself, that writing here in anger certainly didnt do anything for me - even though I felt the same way most of you do. I chose to do something instead...

Stansman
11.29.2012 , 11:24 PM | #906
Quote: Originally Posted by jpaludan View Post
Maybe its enough to jump through hoops this time - from what I see some of those who called havent spoken to account and billing....and those are the guys who can fix it.
If Bioware for some reason cant see the bug in their system then maybe the only way for those affected by the problem, is to call and tell them, so it can get fixed. I had the problem and told myself, that writing here in anger certainly didnt do anything for me - even though I felt the same way most of you do. I chose to do something instead...
Fine.. I can accept that it may be the only way to fix it but if it is then they need to give us an official announcement about it rather than rely on those customers who got lucky with the hit and miss phone service to tell us about it.

Osryri
11.30.2012 , 03:05 AM | #907
This needs to be placed in the known issues.

DOCSMonkey
11.30.2012 , 04:02 AM | #908
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
This needs to be placed in the known issues.
agreed.
Bounty Hunter? I prefer "Well-Compensated Establishment Provocateur."
Crestker LvL 55 Powertech
Tafahlia LvL 55 Sorcerer

HellsFortune
11.30.2012 , 06:34 AM | #909
so im not the only one with this issue ? good to know XD... i started getting it right now... thought my credit card is blocked or something :S

Mara_Zyras
11.30.2012 , 08:08 AM | #910
Quote: Originally Posted by HellsFortune View Post
so im not the only one with this issue ? good to know XD... i started getting it right now... thought my credit card is blocked or something :S
Welcome to the club HellsFortune! been a week and a half now still not fixed ....