Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Wintermist
11.21.2012 , 06:11 AM | #601
I've been trying every day and up to today I still haven't been able to buy any. I don't know when I couldn't buy any anymore, but I think it was a week ago now. So, I've used to be able to buy, but not anymore now.

sarazoul
11.21.2012 , 06:59 AM | #602
bump.

This will remain on first page untill fixed, i promisse you BW

kasmsa
11.21.2012 , 07:04 AM | #603
Bump bump bump.
*********** fix this. The most utterly ridiculous terrible service. I'm so tempted to report you guys to the BBB. I am so shocked by your lack of care.

Osryri
11.21.2012 , 07:24 AM | #604
Quote: Originally Posted by MutleysRevenge View Post
How do you apply the cards to your account?
Basically once you have your card number you go to purchase the coins. Select change payment then select use EA Account balance. You enter your card number there and redeem the points.

Osryri
11.21.2012 , 07:26 AM | #605
Quote: Originally Posted by nazzeth View Post
When i spoke with one of the chaps from Accounts and Billing on Saturday, he informed me that after a certain number of Failed transaction attempts (Which this error is classified as for some reason) the account is blocked from processing any more for 24 hours. This is why he provided me with 24 hour sub in the hope that it would resolve itself. It didn't, obviously, but people should know that if you try more then a handful of times all transactions on your account will be blocked for 24 hours.
I waited more then 24 hours to make an attempt to buy and its not the case. I still receive this error message.

kasmsa
11.21.2012 , 07:42 AM | #606
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
I waited more then 24 hours to make an attempt to buy and its not the case. I still receive this error message.
Damn. I was timing myself for 24 hours to try this. Oh well

ix-Ruin-xi
11.21.2012 , 08:04 AM | #607
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
Basically once you have your card number you go to purchase the coins. Select change payment then select use EA Account balance. You enter your card number there and redeem the points.
This.

Osryri
11.21.2012 , 08:07 AM | #608
Verified that the Online EA cards work from the earlier link. Once you buy them from the site. You enter the numbers with no spaces and you will add funds to you EA account. After that u can buy coins.

ix-Ruin-xi
11.21.2012 , 08:11 AM | #609
Also,

Why hasn't this issue at least been put in the Dev Tracker, BioWare?
Yet you're content to try throw up all kinds of info about 1.6 on PTS?

How do you have the audacity to introduce a new patch without even ensuring the success of the previous patch?
At least 1.4 "worked" before 1.5

You know what will happen when you add another broken patch to to the already broken patch? Unsubs.

Two wrongs don't make a right, BioWare.

paludan
11.21.2012 , 08:16 AM | #610
Quote: Originally Posted by ix-Ruin-xi View Post
All I know is that the EA game cards works.
You can purchase them online/digital delivery here:

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/search.p...e+Card&x=0&y=0

but be warned, for some reason you have a freakin $65.00 daily spending limit on your account... (i think it's something to do with their 30-minute gurauntee + staffing issues.)

and more bad news...there is a $5 activation fee per game card you buy.

If you really want to buy some Cartel Coins and get in on the "fun" , and you don't have a Gamestop or EA retailer anywhere nearby, this is an option for you.

Unfortunately, it's $10 more expensive...
but it DOES work.

BioWare, we shouldn't have to resort to these kinds of shenanigans..
This option is only for people living in United States. The option of paying cartel coins with EA game balance comes when changing your country to United States under your account details - the rest of us dont have that option.
I dare not say if it works to change your country of residence...buy the game card online from the provided link and have the balance to pay for CC. I dont feel like experimenting with my money. But if anybody feels the urge to try it out, feel free to come in here and tell us about it

Also - I dont know whether or not it is legal in terms of use or anything....I just tried to change my country to see if the option of paying through EA balance showed up...and it did.