Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthZexonos
11.19.2012 , 07:51 PM | #501
This is absolutely unacceptable. All of us subscribers who have been trying to buy more CC in order to make money off of the rare items have gotten shafted. We missed the rush of high prices, not to mention not buying the things we want for our character as well. I havent been able to buy any of the armour i wanted while i see everyone else gearing their character out. All of the subscribers who have been here since launch, never complained, are being punished for no reason. The fact that they have not fixed this problem or replied to my ticket makes me realize just how little they care about their service to us PAYING CUSTOMERS! If they do not give me free cartel coins after all this is done and express their Deep gratitude i might just have to unsub. I dont pay 15 dollars a month to be ignored like a F2P player. Unacceptable.

Osryri
11.19.2012 , 07:53 PM | #502
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
All transactions made over the weekend are set to 'pending' and normally take a business day or two to process. This means that those transactions will end up being processed unless revoked by BW. From my understanding.
Yeah but I never confirmed any transactions which is normally needed to be done with a credit card sale. I hope they will just cancel all pending sales when they get around to fixing this.

Hi_Im_A_Sith
11.19.2012 , 08:13 PM | #503
Monday's just about gone, still no new info or action being taken.

Sigh....

Masteef
11.19.2012 , 08:20 PM | #504
I'm actually pretty shocked that NOTHING has been said. I've never seen customer service so poor in an MMO before as to where they'd let an issue like this go completely unaddressed without so much as a courtesy update.
Guild: It doesn't matter, most quit.
Site: nobodyleft.whatever

PoliteAssasin
11.19.2012 , 08:26 PM | #505
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZexonos View Post
This is absolutely unacceptable. All of us subscribers who have been trying to buy more CC in order to make money off of the rare items have gotten shafted. We missed the rush of high prices, not to mention not buying the things we want for our character as well. I havent been able to buy any of the armour i wanted while i see everyone else gearing their character out. All of the subscribers who have been here since launch, never complained, are being punished for no reason. The fact that they have not fixed this problem or replied to my ticket makes me realize just how little they care about their service to us PAYING CUSTOMERS! If they do not give me free cartel coins after all this is done and express their Deep gratitude i might just have to unsub. I dont pay 15 dollars a month to be ignored like a F2P player. Unacceptable.
This. Up until not I've had nothing but good things to say abou the game and its customer service. This really changed my view on everything swtor.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

GenralKath
11.19.2012 , 08:30 PM | #506
So what day are we on now? 5? and no fix ugh

Kartoom
11.19.2012 , 08:30 PM | #507
Bump. With a Hammer...a sledge hammer...and some dynamite. This is just incredible! No response at all from the support personnel.
I live so that my enemies may die!

PoliteAssasin
11.19.2012 , 08:38 PM | #508
Quote: Originally Posted by GenralKath View Post
So what day are we on now? 5? and no fix ugh
Yep, 5 days and no fix in sight. Charges being made on people's account without being awarded coins. This is a disaster.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Pdeckard
11.19.2012 , 08:38 PM | #509
Free bump for screwing all of us players over thanks a lot! now I wont have enough credits off the things I would have sold to buy a white crystal and NOW I cant even purchase bags to get a crystal not that I would now anyway you clearly don't care if I spend 100's of dollars including a sub every month lol.

Seriously I'm so disappointed Ive been here since early access and you've never done me wrong but this just makes me feel like there is nothing to look forward to in your game. Like you dumped this hit the lights and left for good.

Osryri
11.19.2012 , 09:22 PM | #510
this need to be addressed.