Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HammersteinSW
11.16.2012 , 06:36 AM | #31
Things I tried:

Emptied cache - tried Firefox and IE 64-bit - tried a different pc (also with an empty cache and 2 different browsers). No matter which payment option I pick I always get "General Error. Please try again later".

J_Fred
11.16.2012 , 06:38 AM | #32
Same for me as well, havent been able to buy since last night
Referral Link for Free Server Transfer, 7 Days of Subscription, and more

Grant-Zar-Wicken
11.16.2012 , 06:41 AM | #33
Worked fine for about 20 minutes then poof
True strength lies in those who resist all temptation of greater power, who have it within their grasp and yet turn away from it .

Kampori
11.16.2012 , 06:47 AM | #34
Been trying all morning with no luck. Get same error message each time. Worked fine yesterday though..
This Is Not Here

Assassin l Marauder l Sniper l Mercenary l Sorcerer l Operative l Juggernaut ll Sith Empire
Scoundrel l Sentinel l Shadow l Gunslinger l Commando ll Galactic Republic
@55. C.E.
The Glyndŵr Legacy. Server: Nightmare Lands (The Red Eclipse EU)

NickeNVoi
11.16.2012 , 06:50 AM | #35
i bought $10 worth last night with no hiccups at all, then just now tried to buy the $5 and now receive the mentioned error. perhaps it is the dollar amount that is contributing? are those that are able to buy coins buying different size coin packs than those of us getting the error? Just a thought. either way I want my 4th cargo bay that i forgot to buy last night lol

HammersteinSW
11.16.2012 , 06:51 AM | #36
Usually EA is trying to milk their customers for every penny and here they don't want my money

Customer Service - can we please get a status update ?

ix-Ruin-xi
11.16.2012 , 06:53 AM | #37
Having the same issues. Can't buy, tried a different card, tried a diff browser, cleared history/cookies/etc... nothing.

Customer Service, what's going on?

Harsisus
11.16.2012 , 06:58 AM | #38
Same problem here.

Fix the payment BW, come on!

NickeNVoi
11.16.2012 , 07:00 AM | #39
Also perhaps related, i have twice since the servers came back received an in game error on the cartel shop panel that the shop is currently unavailable, after hitting okay my CC total drops to 0. A few minutes later however the balance jumps back up to 260 (my correct total minus the 500 for this months subscription which was yesterday, CS says up to 48 hours so im not worried there)

Lord_Karsk
11.16.2012 , 07:02 AM | #40
Same issue.