Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheKingsVillian
01.08.2013 , 09:39 AM | #1881
Still not fixed after patch. This is going beyond a joke.

Solgath
01.08.2013 , 09:43 AM | #1882
yep, been broken for me for almost 3 mths now, my sub is up already i think, if not very soon, and i have no desire to play the game, as the bugs are really starting to **** me, and the lack of any intelligent customer service is a massive deterrent, i love the recent post of the "state of the game" and how great its guess old mate doesn't come to the customer service forum then, cause its a whole different story here... oh and nice job on the boku payment option, was there now its gone, bravo, i pre purchased the expansion but now, i'm not sure i even want the damn thing... *sigh*

Nigredo
01.08.2013 , 10:17 AM | #1883
Day 14... no change
Llofnod dileu o ganlyniad i cymedrolwyr facist

Nigredo
01.08.2013 , 10:20 AM | #1884
hmmm...on phone with EA rep now lets see if this person can do their job.

Nigredo
01.08.2013 , 10:27 AM | #1885
:drumroll:

No Joy, EA rep is clueless as to why my Card cannot be added, SWTOR/Bioware is Silent on the matter, oddly enough this card works perfectly fine on the other Account to purchase things.. that would be the last straw so as soon as the sub runs out if i can't be billed i guess GW2 and TERA will benefit ... lol

xescorpion_prx
01.08.2013 , 10:35 AM | #1886
I have this issue for the past 4 days Now and have not bean fixed.

Nigredo
01.08.2013 , 11:17 AM | #1887
Nor will it ever be... sadly there is no help to be found on this forum cause these droid things are next to useless in all regards save target practice....Bioware Billing has no Clue, EA Billing has even less of a Clue than Bioware... and this e-mail i got where they say everything is fixed is a nice bit of fiction.. i even printed out and ceremoniously wiped my backside with it...

ruggaru
01.08.2013 , 11:30 AM | #1888
Quote: Originally Posted by Nigredo View Post
Nor will it ever be... sadly there is no help to be found on this forum cause these droid things are next to useless in all regards save target practice....Bioware Billing has no Clue, EA Billing has even less of a Clue than Bioware... and this e-mail i got where they say everything is fixed is a nice bit of fiction.. i even printed out and ceremoniously wiped my backside with it...
yeah...., lol, i guess no1 of us will survive "NU2001" error

nicosand
01.08.2013 , 11:43 AM | #1889
getting close to 2 thousand replys and almost 117 thousand views, and still no explenation or official statement about this issue from BioWare... Pathetic...

LiaHalleck
01.08.2013 , 12:43 PM | #1890
Maybe if we had to choose between a green, red, or blue billing agreement...

SEEWHATIDIDTHERE?
"You have to BUILD a community before you stab it in the chest and fill the wound with rock salt. If you don't want that, if you'd rather just log in and and coat-tail some purples and feel good about yourself, WoW's right over there."