Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Norwayen
01.03.2013 , 01:59 PM | #1821
Same here still cant buy coins,for a long time..... oh,man i wanna buy some coins.I bet i m the only one

lol not . Fix it briii

Lyshar
01.03.2013 , 02:09 PM | #1822
Send in a ticket about my specific issue and was told to call them. Decided to give a call (from the menus 1-3-5 I believe, don't really recall, or 1-3-1-5 (option 5 was to talk to someone) ).

Used Skype, called the US one in instructed here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=560862 (using the US origin to bypass the need for credit), the people I got on the other end didn't sound like non-english people. So the indonesian fear didn't apply.

First one was friendly, but useless, constantly trying to blame my bank, had to explain several times that it couldn't be because it was partial. So took a while before I got queued for the next tier of support. By this time I was on the phone for about 1 hour and 30 mins (including waiting).

So I waited about another hour to get connected to the next tier (total time roughly 2 hours 30mins at that point). I could hear her taking with someone there, discussing what to reply I believe. She tried a few things, but saw there was nothing she could really do. So she said she'd escalate it... Hope that means they actually do something, but I can't do anything further, and they should be aware of it.

But for me I didn't have a credit card, which they seemed more familiar with, mentioned quite a few times I didn't have one. Also mentioned it changed a little for me when they added the preorder to the expansion, that really made her unsure of a solution.

So the HuttBall is in BW/EA hands... NOW PLAY IT!

JPLaro
01.03.2013 , 02:09 PM | #1823
Hum guys,

DONT BUY CARTEL COINS....

Its a waste of money...

TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY.

Don't give in to the cartel side of swtor.

Nigredo
01.03.2013 , 04:22 PM | #1824
bump back to the rectal monkey den
Llofnod dileu o ganlyniad i cymedrolwyr facist

ExtinctKeizer
01.03.2013 , 05:26 PM | #1825
Damn I have this same issue now. I like this game but damn, they are making it hard for me to stay subbed.

Nigredo
01.03.2013 , 05:42 PM | #1826
So for ***** and giggles i logged into my son's account and managed to buy him some coins with his Xmas money... with the same card that my account won't allow me to use... you mouth breathers need to pull your heads out of you collective rectums and square your house away....

Nigredo
01.03.2013 , 05:49 PM | #1827
Quote:
Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us to report the trouble you have been having with purchasing Cartel Coins or the new expansion, Rise Of The Hutt Cartel.

If you received error message "NU2001" or "{0}" whilst attempting a purchase:
We are pleased to inform you that these issues should now be resolved, and you should be able to make a purchase.

If you have successfully purchased from our website before, and are now unable to, this could be because there is a limit to the number of purchases any player may make per day. If you have passed this limit, you will not be able to make more purchases for 24 hours.

In the event that your purchase fails, please be advised that we can only offer support for purchase issues through our telephony support.

You can contact our Customer Service team using a mobile phone, landline or VoIP (such as Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.).

Please note that international call charges can be avoided by using a VoIP programme, as most major VoIP programmes offer free calls to US '1800 numbers'. If you have access to a VoIP with this option, our number is +11-855-467-9867.

You can contact us using a mobile phone or landline by clicking on the following link and finding our customer support telephone number for your specific country: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200

Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service
Droid M0-T0 needs to be shot and the mouth breather who drafted this needs to be chemically castrated...

La_Trix
01.03.2013 , 05:53 PM | #1828
Quote: Originally Posted by Nigredo View Post
So for ***** and giggles i logged into my son's account and managed to buy him some coins with his Xmas money... with the same card that my account won't allow me to use... you mouth breathers need to pull your heads out of you collective rectums and square your house away....
You can't make comedy like this up folks. That's just brilliant.
Beer and Pie since 2003.

TheKingsVillian
01.03.2013 , 09:47 PM | #1829
Again still no response, come on..................

saiyanjedidmv
01.03.2013 , 10:41 PM | #1830
i keep getting this error code everytime i try to purchase some cartel coins: NU1010.
it also said something about me canceling my purchase on a third party website which i didnt do so what on earth is going on?!?
JOHTORRE LEGACY Number of family members: 20.
KAIJU LEGACY Number of family members: 5.