Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aexion
12.24.2012 , 10:18 AM | #1601
Gee... anyone else notice the huge drop of players in the game in the past week? Gee.... i WONDER WHY?! Already a couple of people i know have quit due to this poor customer service. My partner is now back playing on WOW.

This game is epic FAIL!!!! Its been dying since launch. Suddenly.. more came back and its worse than ever. Can't buy cartel. Cant sub... cant buy expansion.. more bugs popping up that were around at launch and STILL isn't fixed.

This is a complete joke. Whenever you open a ticket, you get a copy and paste response that isn't even related to your issue. DO THEY EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE SAYING??? Or do they just bin it. I have had several of my tickets now closed without a response, with my original message deleted as well.

You spend hours on hold to CS only to be disconnected or hung up on. They don't give a rat's *** about anything.

I am so damn fed up, i should uninstall this poor excuse of a game. And i vow NEVER EVER to buy another EAware game again.

Elder Scrolls Online... is my life line. Now THEY better not screw up. EA, you stay the hell away from THAT game otherwise you will destroy their repuations as well, like you did with BioWare. They were once a very good company til your greed screwed that up.

SaberStabbb
12.24.2012 , 03:39 PM | #1602
After trying to buy cartel coins for over a month and trying to sub, I decided to buy a Game Time Card (60 day) on Christmas eve, luckily enough, I got 70% off, so I can't really complain. It's still pathetic that they struggle to take money from people. It's laughable.

sormac
12.24.2012 , 04:06 PM | #1603
well yet again another downer for me. i was successful yesterday in buying the preorder by using paypal. i just tried to purchase cartel coins today using paypal again and i got that dam error message again. I'm thinking now that their system is completely screwed up and flagging players as being capped out ( the cap i'm talking about is using any card 5x in a 24 hr period that they told me about) the problem is the cap doesn't reset after 24 hrs. GET A DAM CLUE!!!!!!!!!! OH and i spent 3 hrs on the phone with them ending in them asking for my personal bank information. Not going to happen. this game is really taking a down ward spiral and I'm thinking of going back to Wow. Don't think they are going to get this fixed. I'm so pissed that i went and bought that update now.

AcidicAmber
12.24.2012 , 04:52 PM | #1604
90,000 views + and not a solution, they care about this game

Solgath
12.24.2012 , 07:51 PM | #1605
the stupid thing for me is i haven't used my card even close to 5 times yet, and its been almost 5 days now since i've been able to buy coins, i even tried the latest payment option but nothing i pick lets me purchase coins, the Boku pay by mobile option is completely useless so i dunno why they even put it there to begin with.

Aexion
12.24.2012 , 08:06 PM | #1606
My partner checked their records and they had purchased cartel a maximum of 3 times. And they were all on different days. The first time, they were a week apart and then about 2 days apart. Now they are locked from buying cartel and they cannot even pre-order their expansion. Yet, their sub successfully updated.

In my case, i am locked out from buying any cartel for 2.5 weeks now. I managed to order the expansion though, and my sub is 6 monthly.

I read somewhere that someone mentioned they have not even tried buying anything and when they finally did, also has a lockout. So explain that one CS!

And yet, many hours later, i notice that there is still no response from CS or anyone. Maybe they don't even know how to type. Who knows.

But my partner's sub expires in 28 days. If they can't get expansion or renew, they are quitting for good. And i ain't playing this game without them. So you have less than a month to fix your stupid game and fire and hire some new CS coz the ones you have working there are rejects.

AngelDarkchylde
12.24.2012 , 11:57 PM | #1607
Now that I think about it, yes my ability to buy cartel coins locked up after pre-ordering the expansion as well. Well if it screws over my ability to re-sub next month that'll be their loss.

tordo
12.25.2012 , 12:26 AM | #1608
Quote: Originally Posted by Aexion View Post
Gee... anyone else notice the huge drop of players in the game in the past week? Gee.... i WONDER WHY?! Already a couple of people i know have quit due to this poor customer service. My partner is now back playing on WOW.

This game is epic FAIL!!!! Its been dying since launch. Suddenly.. more came back and its worse than ever. Can't buy cartel. Cant sub... cant buy expansion.. more bugs popping up that were around at launch and STILL isn't fixed.

This is a complete joke. Whenever you open a ticket, you get a copy and paste response that isn't even related to your issue. DO THEY EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE SAYING??? Or do they just bin it. I have had several of my tickets now closed without a response, with my original message deleted as well.

You spend hours on hold to CS only to be disconnected or hung up on. They don't give a rat's *** about anything.

I am so damn fed up, i should uninstall this poor excuse of a game. And i vow NEVER EVER to buy another EAware game again.

Elder Scrolls Online... is my life line. Now THEY better not screw up. EA, you stay the hell away from THAT game otherwise you will destroy their repuations as well, like you did with BioWare. They were once a very good company til your greed screwed that up.

Welcome to EA now **** off.

Aexion
12.25.2012 , 03:07 AM | #1609
Quote: Originally Posted by tordo View Post
charming

Reckjam
12.25.2012 , 08:02 AM | #1610
Quote: Originally Posted by tordo View Post
Any need?

This is becoming a problem though in all honesty. I wouldn't mind if they just admitted they were having problems.
I can say i have purchased a lot more than 5 in a 24hr period when i first rejoined so its BS, i didn't even realise til i checked my bank statement and i had bought around 9 within 2 days.

I've never had a bad experience with customer service but this is terrible on all levels.
I hope they sort it soon because i was hoping to get the bonus for pre ordering the expansion and for the past 4 days i cant buy anything.