Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ElysiumStorms
12.20.2012 , 12:21 PM | #1491
Yep, called, got escalated, sat on hold for an hour and a half and then they disconnected my call. Fix this ****, guys, or you're losing me to Secret World.

CthulhusLawyer
12.20.2012 , 12:48 PM | #1492
Thank you for calling BioWare.... your average hold time is " A long time ago... in a galaxy far far away " ...

Gullesvupper
12.20.2012 , 01:41 PM | #1493
By the way, why is there even a restriction in the first place if you have an authenticator? It's so *********** dumb.

BoomYummy
12.20.2012 , 02:01 PM | #1494
Just got off the phone (on hold for 45 min) with a CS rep. They are working on a major update according to this CS rep and they will be unable to assist for an unknowable amount of time.

Seriously EA/Bioware, get your S together. I called last night at the time that the CS rep told me yesterday to call 7 am GMT (11 pm my time) and sat on hold for 20 min only to be told that they were having system maintenance and that I should call back in a few hours. I have not seen any notice on the website or the forums for this new maintenance/ update issue. They apparently want to keep us in the dark and on hold while they "work it out".

JamieKirby
12.20.2012 , 02:08 PM | #1495
Like all big companies, they have pride issues and can never admit to having problems.

BoomYummy
12.20.2012 , 02:11 PM | #1496
Insult to injury I just recieved this as well.... WHAT A JOKE:

Quote:
Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg relations.

You contacted us recently about an issue you were experiencing, and requested that our Customer Service team called you back due to the wait time you encountered when you called.

As this was some time ago, we hope that recent fixes deployed by our developers may have resolved the issue for you.

If not, could you please let us know? We understand that there may be wait times when calling Customer Service, and we are working very hard to decrease these times because we recognize that waiting in a queue for support is not an enjoyable experience.

In your case, we really do need you to call us and to speak to one of our Game Advisors in order to be able to assist you.

If we do not hear back from you, we will assume that your issue has been resolved.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or encounter any other issues.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,
Protocol Droid M0-T0

Valaxus
12.20.2012 , 03:25 PM | #1497
Would it honestly kill them to give us another update on this, or is it just too embarrassing for them.

RetardRaptor
12.20.2012 , 04:01 PM | #1498
would it really kill them to give an update to their customers? This has been going on for way to long and has yet to be mentioned anywhere but these forums. They just keep digging themselves a deeper hole over and over again and it doesn't appear there's greener grass ahead.

ALL i want is some answer's and a were working on it from them

Reijha
12.20.2012 , 04:17 PM | #1499
I spent a total of 4 hrs on the phone yesterday trying to talk to someone in CS about this only to get disconnected or hung up on. I can't do the pre-order or renew my sub along with buy any cartel coins. You would think of all the top priority issues they would want to fix would be where they make money. I also still have an open in game ticket from Dec 14 that has yet to be addressed. Seems to me they are almost trying to tank the game and piss the player pop off to leave for other games.

CthulhusLawyer
12.20.2012 , 05:08 PM | #1500
I just received a complementary cartel coin message... if it is related to this debacle then it is a step in the right direction. Now fix it...