Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MazakMatsura
12.12.2012 , 10:07 AM | #1201
Still no fix.

I have noticed on the Manage Accounts page, under Account Activity, Failed transactions are no longer showing up for me.

The last failed transaction that's on record here is 12-4-12, I've tried nearly every day since, they are no longer showing up with an invoice number.
(╯)╯︵ ︵ ︵
The Ebon Hawk
Love Ryan Davis 1979-2013

Nyous
12.12.2012 , 10:08 AM | #1202
On the phone on hold to talk to "higher" agent for 1 hour 10 min. I was told to re-input my billing info. Now it just gets rejected by a message saying "We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one." i do hope this issue of not being able to purchase cartel coins gets resolved soon since now it's effecting my subscription status. >.<
Loadi
Empress Teta

Grimmoir
12.12.2012 , 10:13 AM | #1203
Well as of right now I have been unable to purchase Cartel Coins since two days after the market went live. I too attempted to clear and re-enter my card details just to find that the Bioware site will no longer process any of my three cards nor paypal. And after 4 attempted calls to customer service with no luck I am now stuck playing the game on game time cards as my sub did not renew either. And guess what, the EA Origin site has no problem charging to the same cards that Bioware can't process when I purchase game time cards. As of right now Bioware has 43 days to fix this before I'm just done. This game is alot of fun, and I enjoy the stories, but there are other games out there and I play these games for entertainment, not headaches.

-Grim

jpaludan
12.12.2012 , 10:14 AM | #1204
Quote: Originally Posted by Miston View Post

I get put on hold,,,,AGAIN. btw, has anyone else noticed how crappy the starwars music is, quality-wise, they play for you while you wait?...rofl

After waiting for about 20 mins, I hear the phone connect, and then dialtone. They hung up on me. Thx. Bioware.
LOOL...at least you get to hear that crappy music all over again if you make another call ...you are right .- it is horrifying!

Etapi
12.12.2012 , 10:25 AM | #1205
emails sent, phone calls, still no answers, can't add other payment methods, I love this game, but this is really, really pissing me off.

Adais
12.12.2012 , 11:49 AM | #1206
Quote: Originally Posted by Etapi View Post
emails sent, phone calls, still no answers, can't add other payment methods, I love this game, but this is really, really pissing me off.
I am in EXACTLY the same boat.

ImmortalSelene
12.12.2012 , 12:22 PM | #1207
Quote: Originally Posted by Adais View Post
I am in EXACTLY the same boat.
Second. This game's awesome. I just wish it's CS was equally as awesome...or at the very least a tenth as awesome.

TexasMarine
12.12.2012 , 01:19 PM | #1208
I FOUND A WORK AROUND!

Now as a disclaimer, this may not work for everyone. If you have a PayPal account, link that to your SWTOR account as a payment method. My card wouldn't work directly for the TOR site but using PayPal as a middle man worked just fine. Not sure if anyone else has tried/failed this option but for those that haven't thought about it well here you go.

EDIT: Nevermind....it worked once then the error came back. GL to those that try.....frickin EAWare.......SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

ImmortalSelene
12.12.2012 , 01:25 PM | #1209
Quote: Originally Posted by TexasMarine View Post
I FOUND A WORK AROUND!

Now as a disclaimer, this may not work for everyone. If you have a PayPal account, link that to your SWTOR account as a payment method. My card wouldn't work directly for the TOR site but using PayPal as a middle man worked just fine. Not sure if anyone else has tried/failed this option but for those that haven't thought about it well here you go.

EDIT: Nevermind....it worked once then the error came back. GL to those that try.....frickin EAWare.......SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
Thanks anyway....

barticuss
12.12.2012 , 01:38 PM | #1210
Quote: Originally Posted by DiStudios View Post
Hi,

For the last 30 minutes, every time i attempt to complete a cartel coin transaction I get the following message:

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

Any idea what is causing this or when it will be resolved?