Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kyanzes
12.05.2012 , 03:10 PM | #1011
So I called them a few days ago (think on last Saturday) and I was unable to buy CC after our talk with the agent. Waited 24 hours, nothing. The next morning (Monday) I was finally able to buy CC again. I think they did something since I had this issue for a long time (which means about two weeks).

That's about it I can tell.

Reppical
12.05.2012 , 03:44 PM | #1012
I decided to call them back, still on hold, 1 hour in....

Why do we put up with all this lol? I'm very patient but that music is getting under my skin... same music over and over and over and over again.

vynaera
12.05.2012 , 03:53 PM | #1013
Quote: Originally Posted by Reppical View Post
I decided to call them back, still on hold, 1 hour in....

Why do we put up with all this lol? I'm very patient but that music is getting under my skin... same music over and over and over and over again.
Thats the worst part for me lol

Jakimze
12.05.2012 , 03:54 PM | #1014
after reading and following this topic. it was possible to buy cartel coins by selecting "Visa Delta". i hope this could help more ppl. im not really sure if was a lucky shot or a solution by selecting visa delta. ill keep my eyes open on this issue.

vynaera
12.05.2012 , 04:05 PM | #1015
what if your using a mastercard though? lol

Reppical
12.05.2012 , 04:10 PM | #1016
Visa Delta doesn't work - these aren't solutions to the issues at all - it would make sense that Visa Delta would work with someone who actually has a Visa from Delta lol...

SimonMagus
12.05.2012 , 04:21 PM | #1017
Hey all -

Ive been on hold for 1 hour 48 minutes at the time of this writing. This is beyond ridiculous. If a CSR can see this, and I hope they're watching, my ticket number:

and my wife's ticket number:

I likely am writing this as a flashback in an asylum, as the repeating loop of music has driven me the rest of the way insane, and it was a short trip to begin with. But if you can, please help - we've been having this issue for days now.
"Manipulating people is not a science - it's an Art." - Jim Profit

Reppical
12.05.2012 , 04:26 PM | #1018
Quote: Originally Posted by SimonMagus View Post
Hey all -

Ive been on hold for 1 hour 48 minutes at the time of this writing. This is beyond ridiculous. If a CSR can see this, and I hope they're watching, my ticket number:

and my wife's ticket number:

I likely am writing this as a flashback in an asylum, as the repeating loop of music has driven me the rest of the way insane, and it was a short trip to begin with. But if you can, please help - we've been having this issue for days now.
We need to share a beer i'm in the same boat.... decided to watch a movie and flush out the music a bit.

ImmortalSelene
12.05.2012 , 04:28 PM | #1019
Ok I tried being professional but screw it....

Quote:
TO EA, BIOWARE OR WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF THE FINANCIAL STUFF HERE!

FIX YOUR CARTEL COINS SYSTEM ALREADY. I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHEN WE SAY WE'RE TIRED OF WAITING! AT LEAST PUT UP SOME KIND OF NOTIFICATION ON THE LAUNCHER LIKE YOU HAD WITH PREVIOUS ISSUES!

Thanks.

Sincerely,
A very dissatisfied paying customer.

P.S. And while you're at it, fix the purple equipment issue for those who still has that issue too!
Doubt that will get through to them but what the heck...

SimonMagus
12.05.2012 , 04:54 PM | #1020
Well, I finally spoke to someone, and they were able to straighten things out, so now my wife and I are able to spend money to get even MORE landspeeders we can't sell. :P Best of luck to all of you, and I hope things get fixed up soon.
"Manipulating people is not a science - it's an Art." - Jim Profit